Subject: Solar Power Can Pay Your Electric Bills. Learn How #7171383

From: Edward Warner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2017 05:13:40 -0700

Apply Now for Money-Saving Home Energy Program, Save 79% on Power

Average Power Savings of $57 per month in your area
---------------------------------------------------------------

Notice [email-masked],

Your community has qualified for solar-credits.

Your off-grid solar-panel system can be installed with Zero-Down, Government Rebates*, Tax Credits and no out-of-pocket expenses!

"Go Eco-Friendly" and save up to 77% off your energy bill EVERY month.

The President is looking to get rid of the Government rebates for solar and green energy.

Before it's too late go here and see how you can save $52 per month on power:  http://savetoday.possibilitysolarenergy.us/trouser/7171383_rebates

------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Government Rebates Subject to Change Without Notice

* 434-236 Neque Road | Link??ping | 54252 | Sweden

- Dismiss-this solicitation at: http://savetoday.possibilitysolarenergy.us/mountain/6720846_cancel

Great food and great service. My sisters and I were looking for a place to eat that was open past 10pm when we came across Mamma Corsica. Usually the... It's honest, simple food with a great chef whose personality translates to the quality of food she makes. (This review is long. I usually don't write stuff... 5-stars. Excellent. Perfect. What more can I say?....I tried the cold tomato soup appetizer which was fantastic on its own. On a hot day like we had it was... This meal was so good I had to review it as soon as I got back to our AirBNB. First off, its not in a particularly busy part of town so there were seats at... We had a great meal at New Ground.  The staff was harried as it was a busy night, but the vibe was fun.  The plat du jour was delicious and a good value.... From start to finish, an absolutely lovely dining experience. The food was perfection. The ambiance was cozy and charming. It was a welcome escape from the... Dinner and a floor show. We ended up here based on Y
 elp reviews and cost, and then a positive response from the desk staff at Hotel d'Europe. It was really... Excellent food. Wonderful service. Family run business. Couldn't ask for a better restaurant. So lovely and warm. The sister waitresses are so effortlessly... We went to Bistro Balthazar on the recommendation of the woman renting us an apartment in Avignon.  We were not disappointed.  We found the food excellent,... If you like fine pasta be sure to visit Pangrazios in Dennison or Dover...They are known for Spaghetti and Pizza and Salad and Breadsticks...They are a... Best meatballs I have ever had in a restaurant.  I love the marinara sauce with all my heart...I love the cheese sticks.. and the meatballs.  Absolutely a... Dirtbikes!!!!!..Just an overnighter and in no mood to grill anything and we happened upon El Pueblito.....-Sat immediately..-Drinks immediately..-Chips and... Great place for a family dinner, the garlic bread is awesome, the service was attentive and very fre
 indly I have been here a few times and always had a good experience.  The service is ok, it can be hit or miss, but nothing horrible. ....The food is always good.... Greatest food, staff and drinks in Mount Clemens. ..Must try the sliders.( you can mix and match), and the Poutine. So hard to find outside of Canada.... Food was good, but very basic. Wasn't bad, but didn't \"wow\" me either. The queso dip was uninspiring, and was a small serving. I've been spoiled by other... Why can't Mt. Clemens revive.  This charming restaurant is located in a quiet, sinking community.  A shame, considering there should be a line around the... Fast service and great food! Huge menu with lots to choose from. Waitress was friendly and we were served promptly. Glad I stumbled across this place! Will... A bit pricey, but also really good food. I would rather pay for good quality than save money on something I can make at home. We went a while back so I... This is hands down the best place to eat in dow
 ntown Mt Clemens. If anyone says otherwise they are absolutely incorrect. It is also more expensive than... Very cool place to have a quick beer or to bowl.  I have driven past this place numerous times and have never stopped.  I am a bowler and appreciate that... The ribs were tender and juicy .pineapple chicken bird of paradise had great flavor and was enough to bring home Just had an absolutely wonderful time at Emerson's. Not only was all the food fresh and delicious, but the owner and waitress were fantastic company. Reggie...b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860