Subject: Singles have viewed your profile.

From: Jenny Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2017 19:40:37 -0700

#1 Search Engine for Finding Singles Online
== + == + == + == + == + == + == + == + == + ==

It's Easy. Enter Your Zipcode to Start Your Search >>>

Your search will scan over 100 million singles' 
profiles on the top dating sites to find your best 
matches.

See Photos of Singles Near Your Now >>  
http://getdetails.suggestfindingsingles.us/soul/15230445_findsinglepartner

See who's viewed your profile here >> 
http://getdetails.suggestfindingsingles.us/soul/15230445_findsinglepartner

== + == + == + == + == + == + == + == + == + ==
Message intended for:  [email-masked]
Message ID: 15230445

* P.O. Box 429*^*^* 6951 Varius Av.*^*^*Pozant??*^*^*Turkey*^*^*50254
______________________________________________
-- Change email choices here
> http://getdetails.suggestfindingsingles.us/text/13150328_endnow
---------------------------------------------------------
##############################
15230445.b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860.13150328-13150328

Anson, Texas ---....\"Hatahoe\" (since 1963) is TRUE \"Mom \u0026 Pop\" place where, Mom \u0026 Pop still show up for work .......the daughter \u0026 son-in-law are part of the... Oh wow! I must say, this is now one of my favorite steakhouses in Abilene along side Copper Creek. The prices here are well worth the portions you... This is my new favorite!!  We went to Belle's for the first time to have supper on Mother's Day.  I fell in love with it from the moment we walked into the... Been here a few times and love it! Called on Saturday around 1030am. They don't do reservations but they held a table for two for 20 min for us. Quick and... This place is AMAZING! My new favorite spot in Abilene! I went to Thursday Steak Night and was definitely not disappointed. The steak was perfection and... Service was great. Staff was friendly. Portions are good. ....Price: This is on the higher end, but worth a spurge day or \"treat yo self\" occasion.... If you take me to Perini, I will stuff my 
 face with a perfectly cooked ribeye or prime rib with an appetizer of jalapeno poppers (made at Disability... This little place is the absolute BEST! It is very small and you may have to wait but it is well worth your time. All food is,cooked to order and I have yet... Best hamburger I have had in a long time. The bread is amazing.  My husband got a chili dog and it was huge. The fries were hand cut and good but wish I had... If you're passing through Colonial Beach, haven't been here before or are a long-time resident, if you like five star food at three star prices, you need to... Only reason not giving 5 stars is because the MD Crab Soup had one tiny clump (\u0026 I mean tiny) of crab meat in it.  The crab cake sandwich was great and the... Stopped by once we called got the directions figured out. If you rely on Google Maps you will wind up almost 8 miles the wrong way.....Food was great as was... Wow, let's just start there. This is classic Thai-French cuisine at it's absolute f
 inest! The ambiance by the marina is amazing as the sun sets across the... Visiting colonial beach for the first time. This place is great! Very casual, fun, beach type atmosphere. Great music! Shrimp and the wings were very good!... Awesome pizza.  The only pizza place I've been to in a long time, that actually puts enough sauce on their pizza We stopped in The Tides Inn Market for gelato during the Potomac River Festival, and what a lovely little place!  The exterior doesn't look like much at... Solid 4 stars for this roadside diner. After reading some of the other reviews about the potty smell, we were on high alert when we walked in. Thankfully,... Place has great service. Fast replacing chips and salsa. Don't try to overcharge you for chip refills. Food is priced good. We usually carry out and are...b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860