Subject: [websec] meeting in Prague?

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 16:13:00 -0700

I assume this working group will want to meet in Prague at IETF 80. This
is just a reminder that the deadline for meeting requests is coming up
soon. :)

http://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2011.html#IETF80

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Tobias Gondrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 23:36:49 +0000

(Thank you Peter for the reminder, I actually already scheduled a
2h-slot for Prague for websec, but seems it got stuck in the workflow
after some connectivity problems. Just did resend it again and it is
registered now.)

Dear fellow websec colleagues,

I know it's still nearly two months until Prague, but as I need to
prepare the agenda for our meeting slot in Prague, I would like to ask
you for any topics you would like to discuss.

Some topics that might come to mind:
- requirements document (we are still missing the first draft)
- mime-sniff (what do we need to progress/any controversial discussions?)
- http-headers (X-Frame-Options, ...?)
- origin
- CSP http-header
- ...?

And as a small reminder for the draft authors: the cut-off dates for
00-version is 2011-02-28 and for revised IDs it's the 2011-03-14. ;-)

I am currently at the OWASP web security summit, and there's a very
interesting browser security track, so hope to get and bring some more
input ideas from there.

Best regards and many greetings,

Tobias
(chair of websec)

On 02/10/2011 11:13 PM, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> websec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/websec

---

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 18:49:07 +0000

There might be a -00 draft related to some of the Do Not Track header  
work that has been going on (e.g., https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=628197) 
  -- would be nice to have a little time on the agenda for it if  
there's room.

Alissa

---

From: Tobias Gondrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 19:39:45 +0000

Dear Alissa,

sounds interesting and a good idea to add to the websec agenda.
Is the draft already out or still in the works? (as you know there is a
cut-off date for 00-version on the 2011-02-28 (17:00 PT) and it would be
really good to have a first 00-draft as a foundation for discussions in
Prague).

I'll drop you an email to arrange for a quick call about the details
(time on the agenda etc.) and whether I can provide any other help with
your draft/submission.

Tobias
websec chair

On 02/18/2011 06:49 PM, Alissa Cooper wrote:
> work that has been going on (e.g.,
> https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=628197) -- would be nice
> to have a little time on the agenda for it if there's room.
>
> Alissa
>