Subject: [websec] fyi: draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec-03

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 01:04:23 -0700

-03 is submitted. It isn't as polished as I'd like, but I wanted to make the 
deadline for Taipei. There's some outstanding issues from the websec@ list, 
plus a few other detail-level issues that have been related to me privately. So 
imho I should try to sweep all that up into a more-polished -04 before we try 
to goto WGLC. I have a couple other I-Ds i want/need to work on here before 
Taipei, so don't know whether i'll be able to get -04 done by the time we meet 
there.

=JeffH
--
New Version Notification - draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec-03.txt
[email-masked] [[email-masked]]
Sent: 	Monday, October 31, 2011 12:43 AM

New version (-03) has been submitted for 
draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec-03.txt.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec-03.txt

Diff from previous version:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec-03

IETF Secretariat.