Subject: [websec] #24: ensure XML packaging is in scope

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 00:03:30 -0000

#24: ensure XML packaging is in scope

 http://www.w3.org/TR/widgets/

 Widget Packaging and XML Configuration

 makes normative reference to (some version) of this document, as:

 [SNIFF]Media Type Sniffing. A. Barth and I. Hickson. IETF (Work in
 Progress).

 Make sure it is clear that the use case for XML packaging in ZIP files is
 in scope, and that the use case is justified (since misconfigured HTTP
 servers don't come into play at all.)

-- 
------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  masinter@…  |      Owner:  draft-ietf-websec-mime-sniff@…
     Type:  defect      |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor       |  Milestone:
Component:  mime-sniff  |    Version:
 Severity:  -           |   Keywords:
------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/24>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>