Subject: [websec] websec meeting in Taipei

From: Tobias Gondrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 08:02:54 +0100

Hello dear websec fellows,

the websec meeting in Taipei has been scheduled for Wednesday Nov-16, 
Afternoon Session I 1300-1500 in Room Name: 201 ABC. Very much looking 
forward to seeing you all there!

We have a lot of upcoming topics and I hope we can make great progress 
on a number of them:
HSTS (Jeff), hsts pinning (Chris), mime sniffing (Adam, Larry), Digest 
URI Scheme (Stephen), ...

As we are currently preparing the agenda for the websec meeting, please 
submit proposals for presentations and discussions to Alexey, Yoav and 
myself as soon as possible as we will have to prepare and close the 
agenda for websec soon.

For all editors and authors: please keep in mind that the final 
submission cut-off for new versions for Internet Drafts is 2011-10-31 
(Monday) by 17:00 PT (00:00 UTC). This cut-off is also important to 
allow enough time for all participants to read your drafts and be able 
to discuss them during the meeting.

Kind regards, Tobias