Subject: [websec] #29: HSTS: dismbiguate "mixed content" term & provide reference

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 13:06:16 -0000

#29: HSTS: dismbiguate "mixed content" term & provide reference

 Strict-Transport-Security syntax and effective request URI def [StPeter]
 https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/websec/current/msg00476.html

 SECTION 2.3.1.3

 The term "mixed content" threw me off because it is also used in XML:

 http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-xml-20081126/#sec-mixed-content

 Also, it might be good to consistently use and prefer the term "mixed
 security context" in this specification.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-
  jeff.hodges@…          |  sec@…
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:
Component:  strict-      |    Version:
  transport-sec          |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/29>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>