Subject: [websec] meeting slides

From: Tobias Gondrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 10:06:07 +0000

Hello dear websec fellows,

please find the slides for our meeting tomorrow (Wednesday) at 13:00 
(Taipei time) in room 201 ABC are uploaded to the Meeting Materials 
Server: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/82/materials.html
(the slides for HSTS will be uploaded later tonight.)

Best regards and looking forward to interesting discussions and seeing 
you all tomorrow.

Tobias
(websec chair)

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 05:07:34 +0800

> (the slides for HSTS will be uploaded later tonight.)

Thanks, Tobias. Other helpful coordinates:

Agenda:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/agenda?item=agenda82.html

Audio:
http://ietf82streaming.dnsalias.net/ietf/ietf826.m3u

Chatroom:
xmpp:[email-masked]?join

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/