Subject: [websec] #30: HSTS: add an informational reference to RFC 4732: Denial-of-Service Considerations

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 13:08:30 -0000

#30: HSTS: add an informational reference to RFC 4732: Denial-of-Service
Considerations

 Strict-Transport-Security syntax and effective request URI def [StPeter]
 https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/websec/current/msg00476.html

 SECTION 12.2

 Let's add an informational reference to RFC 4732.

 Can we add some more details to the description of the denial of service
 attack? IMHO it's a bit thin.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-
  jeff.hodges@…          |  sec@…
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:
Component:  strict-      |    Version:
  transport-sec          |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/30>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>