Subject: [websec] #31: HSTS: mention case insesitivity in prose for "max-age" and "includeSubDomains"

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 13:13:00 -0000

#31: HSTS: mention case insesitivity in prose for "max-age" and
"includeSubDomains"

 Re: [websec] Strict-Transport-Security syntax redux [JulianR]
 https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/websec/current/msg00765.html

 Also, identifiers "max-age" and "includeSubDomains" are case-insensitive,
 right? This follows from the ABNF, but might be worth saying again in
 prose; in particular because it also needs to be the case for all future
 extensions.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-
  jeff.hodges@…          |  sec@…
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:
Component:  strict-      |    Version:
  transport-sec          |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/31>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>