Subject: [websec] #26: reference IDNA2008 as well as IDNA2003

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 12:58:42 -0000

#26: reference IDNA2008 as well as IDNA2003

 Re: [websec] Strict-Transport-Security syntax and effective request URI
 def [StPeter]
 https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/websec/current/msg00476.html

 SECTION 7

 We have a normative reference to RFC 3490, which has been obsoleted by
 RFC 5890 and friends. Why not cite the definition of A-label from
 Section 2.3.2.1 of RFC 5890?

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-
  jeff.hodges@…          |  sec@…
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  strict-      |    Version:
  transport-sec          |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/26>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>