Subject: [websec] #27: HSTS header ABNF is a hybrid of RFC2616 and httpbis and is overly complex and broken

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 13:01:54 -0000

#27: HSTS header ABNF is a hybrid of  RFC2616 and httpbis and is overly complex
and broken

 HSTS header ABNF in -02 HSTS spec revision is a hybrid of  RFC2616 and
 httpbis and is overly complex and broken

 See these messages for details

 Strict-Transport-Security syntax redux [Ryan Sleevi]
 https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/websec/current/msg00614.html

 Strict-Transport-Security syntax redux [Julian Reschke]
 https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/websec/current/msg00673.html

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-
  jeff.hodges@…          |  sec@…
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  strict-      |    Version:
  transport-sec          |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/27>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>