Subject: Re: [websec] RFC 6454 on The Web Origin Concept

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 11:17:05 -0800

Congrats to Adam and the working group on getting this spec out the door -- 
it's a super contribution to our collective gradual chipping away at and 
documenting web folklore.

=JeffH

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 12:23:16 -0700

On 12/12/11 12:17 PM, =JeffH wrote:
> Congrats to Adam and the working group on getting this spec out the door
> -- it's a super contribution to our collective gradual chipping away at
> and documenting web folklore.

Hear, hear!

---

From: Thomas Roessler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 20:25:35 +0100

On 2011-12-12, at 20:17 +0100, =JeffH wrote:

> Congrats to Adam and the working group on getting this spec out the door -- it's a super contribution to our collective gradual chipping away at and documenting web folklore.

+100

Thanks, Adam!