Subject: Re: [websec] #27: HSTS header ABNF is a hybrid of RFC2616 and httpbis and is overly complex and broken

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 01:40:14 -0000

#27: HSTS header ABNF is a hybrid of  RFC2616 and httpbis and is overly complex
and broken

Comment (by jeff.hodges@…):

 draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec-03  contains fixes for the issues
 described in this ticket.

 Julian Reschke has reviewed -03, and provides feedback in this message..

 Strict-Transport-Security syntax redux [Julian Reschke]
 https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/websec/current/msg00918.html

 ..see also subsequent discussion in that email thread.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-websec-strict-
  jeff.hodges@…          |  transport-sec@…
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  strict-      |     Version:
  transport-sec          |  Resolution:
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/27#comment:1>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>