Subject: Re: [websec] #56: Specify includeSubdomains directive for HPKP

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 01:32:57 -0000

#56: Specify includeSubdomains directive for HPKP

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 There seems to be consensus that this is done.

-- 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect             |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major              |   Milestone:
Component:  key-pinning        |     Version:
 Severity:  -                  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:  includeSubdomains  |
-------------------------------+--------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/56#comment:4>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>