Subject: Re: [websec] #55: Clarify that the newest pinning information takes precedence

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 23:41:38 -0000

#55: Clarify that the newest pinning information takes precedence

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Per discussion on the list, adopted Sleevi's text but changed "evict" to
 "ignore".

 https://code.google.com/p/key-pinning-
 draft/source/diff?spec=svnfc4bef2ce138d467182832a362831b6d63ea9cdc&r=fc4bef2ce138d467182832a362831b6d63ea9cdc&format=side&path
 =/draft-ietf-websec-key-pinning.xml

-- 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect             |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major              |   Milestone:
Component:  key-pinning        |     Version:
 Severity:  -                  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                     |
-------------------------------+--------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/55#comment:3>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>