Subject: [websec] Draft Agenda for the Berlin Meeting

From: Yoav Nir <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 20:16:42 +0000

Hi all

I've uploaded the draft agenda for the Berlin meeting. If you have any comments or corrections, please send them to Tobias and me either on- or off-list.

Thanks

Yoav

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/87/agenda/agenda-87-websec

WebSec Agenda, IETF 87

Monday, July 29, 2013 1510-1610  @ Potsdam 2

Audio stream:
     http://ietf87streaming.dnsalias.net/ietf/ietf875.m3u

Jabber room:
     xmpp:[email-masked]?join
     
All the drafts in Kindle and epub format:
     http://tools.ietf.org/ebook/i-d.websec.mobi
     http://tools.ietf.org/ebook/i-d.websec.epub

 - Agenda Bashing + Blue Sheets + Note Well + document status    5 min
 - HPKP WGLC issues                                             25 min
 - Session Continuation                                         20 min
 - open mic                                            Whatever's left