Subject: [websec] Joel Jaeggli's No Objection on draft-ietf-websec-x-frame-options-09: (with COMMENT)

From: "Joel Jaeggli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 20:41:55 -0700

Joel Jaeggli has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-websec-x-frame-options-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-websec-x-frame-options/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

support richards discussion, the security/privacy considerations could
use some wordsmithing.

---

From: Tobias Gondrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 23:47:57 +0100

> http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-websec-x-frame-options/
Ok. As answered to Richard. Security and Privacy consideration sections
have been expanded in version -10
Thanks for the review and all the best, Tobias