Subject: Re: [websec] #58: Should we pin only SPKI, or also names

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 14:05:48 -0000

#58: Should we pin only SPKI, or also names

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 In the end we decided to leave this for a future extension, as we don't
 currently have a good framework for mapping names to keys

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-websec-key-
  [email-masked]    |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  key-pinning  |     Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last   |  Resolution:  wontfix
  Call                   |
 Keywords:  HPKP         |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/58#comment:1>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>