Subject: Re: [websec] #60: Well Known URIs vs Response Headers

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 14:12:03 -0000

#60: Well Known URIs vs Response Headers

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 Although we accept that this will be hard to change in the future, the
 browser developers on the list argued that the disadvantages would
 outweigh the advantages. Specifically:

  * Sending the HPKP header in every request is not a big deal, and
  * Having to do the fetching of the policy resource out of band is
 complicated
 With  no consensus to change, we decided to keep the current design.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-websec-key-
  [email-masked]    |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  key-pinning  |     Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last   |  Resolution:  wontfix
  Call                   |
 Keywords:  HPKP         |
  RFC5785                |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/60#comment:1>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>