Subject: [websec] RFC 7034 on HTTP Header Field X-Frame-Options

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 13:56:20 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7034

        Title:      HTTP Header Field X-Frame-Options 
        Author:     D. Ross, T. Gondrom
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      14
        Characters: 27263
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-websec-x-frame-options-12.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7034.txt

To improve the protection of web applications against clickjacking,
this document describes the X-Frame-Options HTTP header field, which
declares a policy, communicated from the server to the client
browser, regarding whether the browser may display the transmitted
content in frames that are part of other web pages.

This document is a product of the Web Security Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC