Subject: Re: [websec] #54: Specify a report-only mode

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 01:27:14 -0000

#54: Specify a report-only mode

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Draft -08 specifies a report-uri directive and a JSON format to be POSTed
 to the given URI.

-- 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect             |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major              |   Milestone:
Component:  key-pinning        |     Version:
 Severity:  -                  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                     |
-------------------------------+--------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/54#comment:2>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>