Subject: Re: [websec] #57: Re-add an upper limit to max-age

From: "websec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 01:19:50 -0000

#57: Re-add an upper limit to max-age

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 The new language satisfies the rough consensus in the WG.

-- 
--------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]   |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:
Component:  key-pinning         |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                      |
--------------------------------+--------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/57#comment:3>
websec <http://tools.ietf.org/websec/>