Subject: [websec] unbearable - new mailing list to discuss better than bearer tokens...

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 16:43:19 +0000

Hiya,

Following up on the presentation at IETF-91 on this topic, [1]
we've created a new list [2] for moving that along. The list
description is:

"This list is for discussion of proposals for doing better than bearer
tokens (e.g. HTTP cookies, OAuth tokens etc.) for web applications.
The specific goal is chartering a WG focused on preventing security
token export and replay attacks."

If you're interested please join in.

Thanks to Vinod and Andrei for agreeing to admin the list.

We'll kick off discussion in a few days when folks have had
a chance to subscribe.

Cheers,
S.

PS: Please don't reply-all to this, join the new list, wait
a few days and then say what you need to say:-)

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/agenda/91/slides/slides-91-uta-2.pdf
[2] https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/unbearable