Subject: [xml2rfc] Updating citation libraries

From: Chris Ridd <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 14:42:44 +0100

Hi,

What is the correct address to submit updates for (in my case) the 
"Miscellanous" citation library?

The <http://xml.resource.org/> page suggests emailing 
[email-masked] but that address just bounces.

Cheers,

Chris

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 13:09:25 +0200

Hi Chris,

> "Miscellanous" citation library?

Please send them to [email-masked] (at least for now).

> [email-masked] but that address just bounces.

Hmm.  Right.  The MX record is pointing to the old host of the site.
Should probably have been updated when the A and AAAA addresses were
updated.  Tony, do you think you could get that changed?

Best regards,

	Henrik