Subject: [xml2rfc] submissionType="independent"

From: Miek Gieben <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 14:25:00 +0200

Hello,

I'm having an issue with submittionType="independent". It seems
that xml2rfc (1.36), does not do anything with it? (Or I'm using it
the wrong way)

I'm using the following rfc tag:

<rfc ipr="trust200902" submissionType="independent" category="info"
docName="draft-gieben-auth-denial-of-existence-dns-00">

For those curious the full draft can be found at:
https://github.com/miekg/denialid

Kind regards,

-- 
    Miek Gieben                                                   http://miek.nl

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 14:37:22 +0200

On 2012-09-13 14:25, Miek Gieben wrote:
> ...

Could you be a bit more specific about what you think it should do? (so, 
what's wrong with the output that you are getting?)

Best regards, Julian

---

From: Miek Gieben <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 14:41:44 +0200

[ Quoting <[email-masked]> in "Re: [xml2rfc] submissionType="indep..." ]
> Could you be a bit more specific about what you think it should do?
> (so, what's wrong with the output that you are getting?)

oh, sorry that would help indeed.

==========
Network Working Group                                          R. Gieben
Internet-Draft                                                 SIDN Labs
Intended status: Informational                                W. Mekking
Expires: January 2, 2013                                      NLnet Labs
                                                               July 2012

              Authenticated Denial of Existence in the DNS
              draft-gieben-auth-denial-of-existence-dns-00
==========

According to
http://xml.resource.org/authoring/README.html#attribute-submissiontype

it should show the stream in the upper left corner?

 Regards,

---

From: Miek Gieben <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 14:41:44 +0200

==========

According to

 Regards,

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 14:48:51 +0200

> oh, sorry that would help indeed.

Only for RFCs.

Best regards, Julian

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 14:48:51 +0200

Only for RFCs.

Best regards, Julian