Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #128: bad indentation of multi-line section title

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 20:16:31 -0000

#128: bad indentation of multi-line section title

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 From [838]:

 Updated tests, see issue #128.

-- 
----------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]      |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect               |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium               |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli nroff  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                       |   Keywords:
----------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/128#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 20:25:41 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [839]:

 Changed nroff output for long titles (which will wrap) so that the wrapped
 title text will be indented appropriately.  Fixes issue #128.

-- 
----------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]      |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect               |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium               |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli nroff  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed                |   Keywords:
----------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/128#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>