Subject: [xml2rfc] #153: Author's address layout wrong in HTML output

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 11:35:01 -0000

#153: Author's address layout wrong in HTML output

 If an author's address contains several <street></street> entries, they
 are concatenated on a single line in the HTML output format. They are
 correctly placed on separate lines in TXT output.

-- 
-----------------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect                       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                        |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 gui                |    Version:  2.3.10
 Keywords:                               |
-----------------------------------------+--------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/153>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 12:39:04 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:   => [email-masked]
 * component:  Version 2 gui => Version 2 cli html

-- 
------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
      Type:  defect                       |  [email-masked]
  Priority:  minor                        |     Status:  new
 Component:  Version 2 cli html           |  Milestone:
Resolution:                               |    Version:  2.3.10
                                          |   Keywords:
------------------------------------------+--------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/153#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>