Subject: [xml2rfc] #146: Entity item algorithm resolution wrong

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 21:45:23 -0000

#146: Entity item algorithm resolution wrong

 The method to resolve files has changed from the previous version.  In the
 old version the file "foo.incl" would look for both "foo.incl" and
 "foo.incl.xml".  The current version appears to only look for
 "foo.incl.xml".

-- 
------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                   |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli           |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                          |
------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/146>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 14:40:15 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * priority:  major => medium

-- 
-------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                  |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium                  |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli           |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                          |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/146#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>