Subject: [xml2rfc] Old version not available?

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2013 23:28:57 -0500

I attempted to use the old version at: http://xml.resource.org/old.html

On running this it went to: http://xml.resource.org/cgi-bin/xml2rfc-old.cgi

and got an object not found.

I have been waiting 15 minutes on the current version to respond. 
Nothing yet.  I suspect I will not pass the stricter requirements; 
perhaps it is hung up on my non-conforming xml?

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2013 23:43:09 -0500

On 3/9/2013 11:28 PM, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> On running this it went to: 
> http://xml.resource.org/cgi-bin/xml2rfc-old.cgi

fixed -- sorry about that.

> perhaps it is hung up on my non-conforming xml?

Send me your xml -- I'll take a look at it.

     Tony Hansen

---

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 00:11:33 -0500

> Send me your xml -- I'll take a look at it.

I just stopped the process and selected save to file (rather than output 
to window) and it ran right away.  It looks ok.  I am going to print it 
2-up/2-sided to take on the plane...