Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #133: URIs paragraph missing for EREF footnotes

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 18:19:18 -0000

#133: URIs paragraph missing for EREF footnotes

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * version:  2.3.10 => 2.4.x

-- 
-------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                  |     Status:  new
  Priority:  major                   |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli           |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                          |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/133#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 14:41:49 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * priority:  major => medium

  Priority:  medium                  |  Milestone:

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/133#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>