Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #107: issues when symrefs="no"

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 22:30:30 -0000

#107: issues when symrefs="no"

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [832]:

 Changed the generation of xref text to use the same numeric indexes as in
 the references section when symrefs='no'.  Don't start numbering over
 again when starting a new references section (i.e., when moving from
 normative to informative).  Don't re-sort numeric references
 alphabetically; they are already sorted numerically.  Fixes issue #107.

-- 
------------------------------+--------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.3.11
Resolution:  fixed            |   Keywords:
------------------------------+--------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/107#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>