Subject: [xml2rfc] #148: Exceptions to double space after period

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 22:02:23 -0000

#148: Exceptions to double space after period

 The creating of double space after period appears to have changed. Before
 there was no double space after "i.e.", "e.g." and "etc."

-- 
--------------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect                          |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  medium                          |     Status:  new
Component:  Version 2 cli                   |  Milestone:
 Keywords:                                  |    Version:  2.3.10
--------------------------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/148>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 04:14:20 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 This issue is already addressed in ticket #115.

-- 
---------------------------------------------+-----------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
      Type:  defect                          |  [email-masked]
  Priority:  medium                          |     Status:  new
 Component:  Version 2 cli                   |  Milestone:
Resolution:                                  |    Version:  2.3.10
                                             |   Keywords:
---------------------------------------------+-----------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/148#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>