Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #109: nroff output does not include TOC

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 20:39:46 -0000

#109: nroff output does not include TOC

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [850]:

 Refactored and re-wrote the paginated text writer and the nroff writer in
 order to generate a ToC in nroff by re-using the fairly complex post-
 rendering code which inserts the ToC (and iref entries) in the paginated
 text writer.  As a side effect, the page-breaking calculations for the
 nroff writer becomes the same as for the paginated writer.  Re-factored
 the line and page-break emitting code to be cleaner and more readable.
 Changed the code to not start inserting a ToC too close to the end of a
 page (currently hardcoded to require at least 10 lines, otherwise skip to
 a new page.  Fixes issue #109.

-- 
------------------------------+--------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.3.11
Resolution:  fixed            |   Keywords:
------------------------------+--------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/109#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>