Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #148: Exceptions to double space after period

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 20:46:44 -0000

#148: Exceptions to double space after period

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => duplicate

Comment:

 Duplicate of #115, which will be fixed.

-- 
---------------------------------------------+-----------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
      Type:  defect                          |  [email-masked]
  Priority:  medium                          |     Status:  closed
 Component:  Version 2 cli                   |  Milestone:
Resolution:  duplicate                       |    Version:  2.3.10
                                             |   Keywords:
---------------------------------------------+-----------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/148#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>