Subject: [xml2rfc] #157: v2 swallows hang text with an empty content

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 09:13:33 -0000

#157: v2 swallows hang text with an empty content

 <t><list style='hanging'>
   <t hangText='Applications that use this media type:'>
   </t>
   <t>None yet, but it is expected that this format will be deployed
 in many protocols and applications.</t>
 </list></t>

 v1:

       Applications that use this media type:

          None yet, but it is expected that this format will be deployed in
          many protocols and applications.

 (That blank line is wrong, but look what v2 makes out of this:)

 v2:

          None yet, but it is expected that this format will be deployed in
          many protocols and applications.

 (The text in the second t is properly indented, but the first t with its
 hang text is gone!)

-- 
---------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]   |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect         |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium         |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli  |    Version:  2.3.10
 Keywords:                 |
---------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/157>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>