Subject: [xml2rfc] #156: Trailing space in title when the XML ends in a newline

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 06:02:18 -0000

#156: Trailing space in title when the XML ends in a newline

 <reference anchor="ASN.1" >
   <front>
     <title>Information Technology - ASN.1 encoding rules: Specification of
 Basic Encoding Rules (BER), Canonical Encoding Rules (CER) and
 Distinguished Encoding Rules (DER)
 </title>
 …
 </reference>

 leads to

    [ASN.1]    International Telecommunications Union, "Information
               Technology - ASN.1 encoding rules: Specification of Basic
               Encoding Rules (BER), Canonical Encoding Rules (CER) and
               Distinguished Encoding Rules (DER) ", ITU-T Recommendation
               X.690, 1994.

-- 
---------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]   |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect         |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium         |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli  |    Version:  2.3.10
 Keywords:                 |
---------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/156>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 06:03:58 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 (the empty line isn't there… I'm talking about the » (DER) ", ITU «

-- 
----------------------------+----------------------------------
Resolution:                 |   Keywords:
----------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/156#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>