Subject: [xml2rfc] #162: xml2rfc 2.4.0 Beta produces wrong HTML document when using <figure><artwork>

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 12:52:21 -0000

#162: xml2rfc 2.4.0 Beta produces wrong HTML document when using
<figure><artwork>

 NOTE: Using xml2rfc 1.36 this problem does not occur.
 NOTE: This bug just occurs when generating HTML. The TXT output of xml2rfc
 2.4.0 Beta version is fine.

 To see the bug, please take a look to the source XML file at:

   http://public.aliax.net/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket-08.xml

 and check the section "Via Transport Parameter".

 The correct output is here:

 * HTML version with xml2rfc 1.36: http://public.aliax.net/draft-ietf-
 sipcore-sip-websocket-08.html#via_transport_parameter
 * TXT version with xml2rfc 1.36: http://public.aliax.net/draft-ietf-
 sipcore-sip-websocket-08.txt
 * HTML version of the draft in the IETF site (no xml2rfc is used AFAIK):
 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-
 websocket-08#section-5.2.1

 But when using xml2rfc 2.4.0 Beta such a section "Via Transport Parameter"
 is obviously generated wrongly, by showing the <figure><artwork> block
 before the <p> block it is contained in.

 Please check it at http://xml.resource.org/cgi-bin/cat.cgi/draft-ietf-
 sipcore-sip-
 websocket-08.html?input=93f73842c566c695e08bed0833c4370067736ed028a9ae6da72e8a27-1365770668#rfc.section.5.2.1.
 (if this link does not longer work, please generate the HTML version using
 http://xml.resource.org/ by setting as URL source the XML file in
 http://public.aliax.net/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket-08.xml)

-- 
--------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]       |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect              |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major               |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli html  |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                      |
--------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/162>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 20:51:43 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * priority:  major => medium

-- 
---------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]       |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect              |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium              |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli html  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                      |   Keywords:
---------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/162#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>