Subject: [xml2rfc] #166: Section headings orphaned

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 17:51:22 -0000

#166: Section headings orphaned

 Section headings are not kept with their associated section, see example
 below. I guess this might be seen as a case of
 http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/14.

 ---
 Example of the problem:

 7.  Examples of Operation

 Uttaro, et al.         Expires November 01, 2013               [Page 15]

 Internet-Draft        Long-Lived Graceful Restart             April 2013

    For illustrative purposes, we present a few examples of how this

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.3.10
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/166>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>