Subject: [xml2rfc] #159: Empty organization in the reference block causes extra comma

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 13:56:22 -0000

#159: Empty organization in the reference block causes extra comma

 I have reference where the Authors do not have organizations (or I do not
 know them):

 {{{
     <reference anchor='RSA'>
       <front>
         <title>A Method for Obtaining Digital
         Signatures and Public-Key Cryptosystems</title>
         <author surname='R. Rivest'><organization/></author>
         <author surname='A. Shamir'><organization/></author>
         <author surname='L. Adleman'><organization/></author>
         <date month='February' year='1978'/>
       </front>
       <format type='TXT'
               target='Communications of the ACM, v. 21, n. 2'/>
     </reference>
 }}}

 This used to render as:

 {{{
    [RSA]      R. Rivest, A. Shamir, and L. Adleman, "A Method for
               Obtaining Digital Signatures and Public-Key
               Cryptosystems", February 1978.
 }}}

 The version on the web page renders it as:

 {{{
    [RSA]      R. Rivest, , A. Shamir, , and L. Adleman, "A Method for
               Obtaining Digital Signatures and Public-Key
               Cryptosystems", February 1978.
 }}}

-- 
----------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect          |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium          |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli   |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                  |
----------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/159>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>