Subject: [xml2rfc] #163: No warning for incomplete and out-of-date <date/> element

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 22:52:34 -0000

#163: No warning for incomplete and out-of-date <date/> element

 A <date/> element of <date year="2012"/> will quietly result in a
 date of "2012" and no expiration date.  A warning should be given
 instead.

-- 
----------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium                |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli         |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                        |
----------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/163>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 22:53:01 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [858]

-- 
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium                |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli         |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed                 |   Keywords:
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/163#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>