Subject: [xml2rfc] #169: extraneous \% before Section

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 20:42:19 -0000

#169: extraneous \% before Section

 The nroff output has extraneous "\%" before "Section" (generated from
 xref). Minor because it doesn't cause an issue when converting the nroff
 to text.

 Example: see \%Section 4.2

 (Note: \%  correctly appears before anchors than contain a hyphen, e.g.,
 \%[IANA-PORT])

 v2 nroff attached; generated from XML with #168.

-- 
---------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]      |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect               |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli nroff  |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                       |
---------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/169>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 14:50:24 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * priority:  minor => trivial

-- 
----------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]      |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect               |     Status:  new
  Priority:  trivial              |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli nroff  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                       |   Keywords:
----------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/169#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>