Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #152: Installation problems on Windows

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 22:37:22 -0000

#152: Installation problems on Windows

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 From [878]:

 Added pre-installation requirements to the INSTALL file.  Addresses issue
 #152.

-- 
-------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                  |     Status:  new
  Priority:  critical                |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli           |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                          |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/152#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 07:23:46 -0000

From [879]:

 Added more requirements discussions to INSTALL.  Addresses issue #152.

Ticket URL: </ticket/152#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 07:37:34 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [880]:

 Added code to scripts/xml2rfc in order to avoid problems if that file is
 renamed to scripts/xml2rfc.py.  Together with the previous commits, this
 fixes issue #152.

-- 
-------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                  |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  critical                |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli           |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed                   |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/152#comment:3>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>