Subject: [xml2rfc] #167: handling of forward slash is different (txt vs. nroff)

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 16:47:14 -0000

#167: handling of forward slash is different (txt vs. nroff)

 The line break is different in the v2 txt output vs. v2 nroff output. The
 text has a line break after a "/" whereas the nroff does not.

 The desired output is that the text and nroff output match. (Whether or
 not that means breaking on the "/" is another question. For comparison, in
 v1, both the text and nroff output do not break on the "/".)

 v2 text:
 {{{
   IANA has assigned a new sub-option code from the "DHCP Relay Agent
   Sub-Option Codes" registry maintained at http://www.iana.org/
   assignments/bootp-dhcp-parameters.
 }}}

 v2 nroff:
 {{{
 IANA has assigned a new sub-option code from the "DHCP Relay Agent
 Sub-Option Codes" registry maintained at
 http://www.iana.org/assignments/bootp-dhcp-parameters.
 }}}

 then the nroff-generated txt file:
 {{{
   IANA has assigned a new sub-option code from the "DHCP Relay Agent
   Sub-Option Codes" registry maintained at
   http://www.iana.org/assignments/bootp-dhcp-parameters.
 }}}

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/167>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>