Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #124: hangText should wrap nicely

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 21:57:57 -0000

#124: hangText should wrap nicely

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 From [865]:

 Updated tests, see issue #124

-- 
------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
  Priority:  major            |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                   |   Keywords:
------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/124#comment:3>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 22:02:12 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [866]:

 Updated write_text() to handle long bullets that need to be wrapped across
 lines better.

-- 
------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  major            |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed            |   Keywords:
------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/124#comment:4>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>