Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #125: when rfcedstyle="yes", don't list "Authors' Addresses" in the TOC

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 18:15:05 -0000

#125: when rfcedstyle="yes", don't list "Authors' Addresses" in the TOC

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 From [867]:

 Updated tests, see issue #125

-- 
------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
  Priority:  major            |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                   |   Keywords:
------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/125#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 18:16:59 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [868]:

 Made appearance of 'Authors Address' (etc.) in ToC dependent on PI
 'rfcedstyle' == 'yes'.  Fixes issue #125.

-- 
------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  major            |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed            |   Keywords:
------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/125#comment:3>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>