Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #138: default should be to display one initial

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 20:17:33 -0000

#138: default should be to display one initial

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 From [871]:

 Updated tests, see issue #138

-- 
------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
  Priority:  major            |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                   |   Keywords:
------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/138#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 20:24:02 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [873]:

 Moved the get_initials() function to the BaseRfcWriter, as it now needs to
 look at a PI.  Added code to return one initial only, or multiple,
 depending on the PI multiple-initials setting.  Fixes issue #138 (for
 now).  It is possible that this resolution is too simpleminded, and a
 cleaner way is needed to differentiate the handling of initials in the
 current document versus initials in references.

-- 
------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  major            |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed            |   Keywords:
------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/138#comment:3>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 20:25:33 -0000

From [874]:

Ticket URL: </ticket/138#comment:4>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>