Subject: [xml2rfc] #176: missing "and" when organization as author of reference

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 21:32:31 -0000

#176: missing "and" when organization as author of reference

 When an organization is an author in a reference element, the output is
 missing the word "and" in the output.

 XML from attached file (uses reference.RFC.3424.xml and
 reference.RFC.4690.xml). For example:
 {{{
 <author initials='L.' surname='Daigle' fullname='L. Daigle'>
 <organization /></author>
 <author>
 <organization>IAB</organization></author>
 }}}

 v2 output (bad):
 {{{
 [RFC3424]  Daigle, L. IAB, "IAB Considerations for UNilateral Self-
            Address Fixing (UNSAF) Across Network Address
            Translation", RFC 3424, November 2002.

 [RFC4690]  Klensin, J., Faltstrom, P., Karp, C., IAB, "Review and
            Recommendations for Internationalized Domain Names
            (IDNs)", RFC 4690, September 2006.

 [IPv6Monitor]
            University of Pennsylvania Comcast, "IPv6 Monitoring", ,
            <http://mnlab-ipv6.seas.upenn.edu/>.
 }}}

 v1 output (good):
 {{{
 [RFC3424]  Daigle, L. and IAB, "IAB Considerations for UNilateral
            Self-Address Fixing (UNSAF) Across Network Address
            Translation", RFC 3424, November 2002.

 [RFC4690]  Klensin, J., Faltstrom, P., Karp, C., and IAB, "Review and
            Recommendations for Internationalized Domain Names
            (IDNs)", RFC 4690, September 2006.

 [IPv6Monitor]
            University of Pennsylvania and Comcast, "IPv6 Monitoring",
            <http://mnlab-ipv6.seas.upenn.edu/>.
 }}}

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/176>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>