Subject: [xml2rfc] #172: page-breaking enhancements

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 20:25:34 -0000

#172: page-breaking enhancements

 Improve the PI autobreaks="yes". Currently, it seems to be "yes" by
 default but has no effect. It should prevent a page break from appearing
 in
   - the middle of a figure (see Figure 1 in the attached file)
   - in the middle of a reference (see Section 10.2 in the attached file)
   - between a section title and the first sentence (see Section 5 in the
 attached file). This is the same as #72, which is marked fixed, but
 doesn't seem to be for this case.

 If there is an Appendix A, insert a page break before it. (This could be
 tied to rfcedstyle="yes", as it's RFC Editor style.)
 Or, improve the ability to insert a page break -- vspace blankLines="100"
 doesn't always work.

-- 
-------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]    |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement        |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium             |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli txt  |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                     |
-------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/172>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 15:21:18 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 This also applies to texttable. Page breaks appear in the middle of tables
 in the output from the file for #173. As reported to the list by Y.
 Weingarten.

-- 
--------------------------------+----------------------------------
Resolution:                     |   Keywords:
--------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/172#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>