Subject: [xml2rfc] #179: needLines needs work

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 10:24:05 -0000

#179: needLines needs work

 See the second figure in the attached. In the source, I stated "<?rfc
 needLines="25"?>, and gave it a 24 line (including the title line)
 graphic. It broke the graphic over a page boundary. What I had hoped for
 was that it would either flow text before or after in such a way that the
 text still filled the page, but the graphic was entirely at the bottom of
 some page or the top of the next. What I expected at minimum was a page
 break (leaving less than 25 blank lines at the bottom of a page) forcing
 the graphic to the top of the next page.

-- 
----------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect          |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium          |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli   |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                  |
----------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/179>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>