Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #176: missing "and" when organization as author of reference

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2013 00:36:38 -0000

#176: missing "and" when organization as author of reference

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 From [901]:

 Updated tests, see issue #176

-- 
------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                   |   Keywords:
------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/176#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2013 00:44:58 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [903]:

 Restructured reference rendering code to fix a number of issues: use 'and'
 between next last and last author, also if last author is an organization
 (Fixes issue #176), don't emit empty dates in references, don't emit
 double commas before URLs.

-- 
------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed            |   Keywords:
------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/176#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>