Subject: [xml2rfc] #180: extraneous .ce 0 and blank lines in the nroff

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 16:05:34 -0000

#180: extraneous .ce 0 and blank lines in the nroff

 oddities in the nroff output (v2.4.2)

 1) extraneous .ce 0 appears several times with blank lines around it. This
 seems to be emitted when the XML has a figure without a title attribute.

 Examples: see attached test6961.xml and .nroff

 2) extraneous blank lines (of varying amounts) appear before .bp

 Example: see .bp in/above sections 1, 3.4, 4.2.3, 5, etc., in attached
 test6957.xml and .nroff

 3) extraneous blank lines appear at the end of the file, which cause a new
 page to be created in the text output when converting nroff to txt.

 Examples:
   * test6961.nroff: 10 blank lines
   * test6957.nroff: 23 blank lines

-- 
---------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]      |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect               |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium               |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli nroff  |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                       |
---------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/180>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>