Subject: [xml2rfc] #177: Iref index not generated correctly

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2013 19:28:56 -0000

#177: Iref index not generated correctly

 In version 2.4.2.rc1, the iref index isn't generated correctly for
 paginated text (but is OK for non-paginated); it's terminated
 prematurely in some cases.  Sample xml file sent separately.

-- 
-------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]       |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect             |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium             |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli txt  |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                     |
-------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/177>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2013 19:30:28 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [898]:

 Fixed broken handling of iref index, found by miek.

-- 
--------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]       |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect             |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium             |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli txt  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed              |   Keywords:
--------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/177#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>