Subject: [xml2rfc] #178: Hanging list followed by vspace formats poorly in HTML

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2013 01:20:24 -0000

#178: Hanging list followed by vspace formats poorly in HTML

 If you use a style="hanging" and combine it with a vspace tag, this does
 different things in HTML and in TXT due to the fact that HTML does not
 deal with the formatting the same.

 <list style="hanging"><t hangText="FooBar"><vspace blankLines="1">

 In TXT this inserts one CRLF after the text FooBar
 In HTML mode this inserts two CRLFs after the text FooBar

 This is not a change in behavior with the new system.

-- 
------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement             |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium                  |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli           |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                          |
------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/178>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>