Subject: [xml2rfc] #186: "private" processing directive failing

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 19:53:28 -0000

#186: "private" processing directive failing

 In the previous version, '<?rfc private="yes"?>' suppresses the RFC or I-D
 boilerplate.  It is used in combination with '<?rfc topblock="no"?>' and
 '<?rfc authorship="no"?>' to produce non-I-D documents using the xml2rfc
 tools and elements.

 With the current beta version, <?rfc private="yes"?> appears to be
 ignored, at least in unpaginated plain text output mode.

-- 
-------------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]              |      Owner:
     Type:  defect                         |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  medium                         |     Status:  new
Component:  Version 2 cli                  |  Milestone:
 Keywords:  private, processing driective  |    Version:  2.4.x
-------------------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/186>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>