Subject: [xml2rfc] #193: nroff output should have the same line breaks in URLs as text output

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 19:00:23 -0000

#193: nroff output should have the same line breaks in URLs as text output

 v2 text output nicely places a line break in a URL (or long string
 containing '/'); would be good if v2 nroff output did the same. (This
 issue exists whether the URL is in an <eref> or just text in <t>.) Example
 below.

 A) v2 text:
 {{{
    File and append the relative URL.  In this case, the segment would
    then be requested from http://surrogate.server.cdn.example.com/
    content_1/segments/segment1_1.ts.
 }}}

 B) v2 nroff:
 {{{
 File and append the relative URL.  In this case, the segment would
 then be requested from http://surrogate.server.cdn.example.com/conten
 t_1/segments/segment1_1.ts.
 }}}

 C) text from v2 nroff (same as B):
 {{{
    File and append the relative URL.  In this case, the segment would
    then be requested from http://surrogate.server.cdn.example.com/conten
    t_1/segments/segment1_1.ts.
 }}}

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/193>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>