Subject: [xml2rfc] #188: Hang text not showing up in some cases

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 05:28:07 -0000

#188: Hang text not showing up in some cases

 The text output using the the beta XML2RFC differs from the output using
 the old version of XML2RFC.  In the old version all the hangText shows up
 and in the new version some text is missing for some reason.  See File
 http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-emu-eap-tunnel-method-07.xml, section
 4.1 for some examples.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect              |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major               |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 gui       |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                      |
--------------------------------+-------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/188>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 05:29:35 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 THis is using the web interface to XML2RFC (old and new beta)

-- 
---------------------------------+-------------------
Resolution:                      |   Keywords:
---------------------------------+-------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/188#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>