Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #169: extraneous \% before Section

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 17:53:51 -0000

#169: extraneous \% before Section

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Bug in the nroff output: if the xref-created 'Section X' is at the
 beginning of a sentence, then there is only one space after the preceding
 period. (Should be 2 spaces after sentence-ending period.)

 Examples from attached test.nroff:
 {{{
 of different options for dealing with them. \%Section\03.1 discusses
 the problem of how to deal with file management of groups of files,
 or content collections. \%Section\03.2 deals with a related topic:
 }}}

 The nroff yields text with 1 space after 'them.' and 'collections.' when
 it should be 2 spaces.

-- 
----------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]      |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect               |     Status:  new
  Priority:  trivial              |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli nroff  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                       |   Keywords:
----------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/169#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>