Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #179: needLines needs work

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 22:28:18 -0000

#179: needLines needs work

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Is the needLines directive even implemented in xml2rfc-2.4.2? It appears
 to be ignored as far as I can tell. This is a pretty major issue for me. I
 make liberal use of the needLines directive to suppress awkward page
 breaks, and without it I don't think I can use xml2rfc-2.4.2.

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect          |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium          |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli   |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                  |   Keywords:
-----------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/179#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 07:40:20 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * priority:  medium => major
 * component:  Version 2 cli => Version 2 cli txt

Comment:

 needLines is certainly supposed to work, but it's also possible that some
 change broke it in 2.4.2.  I think the tests only cover the 0 and 1 cases,
 so test coverage needs to be expanded when I dig into this.  Bumping the
 priority up a notch.

-- 
--------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]     |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect             |     Status:  new
  Priority:  major              |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli txt  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                     |   Keywords:
--------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/179#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>