Subject: [xml2rfc] #195: "day" sometimes ignored in <date> element

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 23:09:44 -0000

#195: "day" sometimes ignored in <date> element

 When one has a fully-populated "date" element (e.g., <date year="2013
 month="August" day="28">), the processor apparently ignores the date
 specified and inserts what it thinks in the current or next day.  For
 example, a document containing the information above and submitted on that
 date (at least in EDT), will produce output showing August 29 and so on.
 Documents with really old dates, i.e., a few years earlier, seem to work
 fine.

 I've given this higher priority because it can be a serious bug for
 document tracking and versioning.

-- 
-------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect             |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major              |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli      |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:  date               |
-------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/195>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>