Subject: [xml2rfc] #200: &nbsp; in title element makes bad output in TOC

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 20:52:39 -0000

#200: &nbsp; in title element makes bad output in TOC

 When the title contains an &nbsp; entity, the Table of Contents contains
 &#160; instead of a non-breaking space. For example:

 XML:
 {{{<section title="Test (Sept.&nbsp;Delay)">}}}

 v2 txt:
 {{{3.  Test (Sept.&#160;Delay)}}}

 Should be (v1 txt):
 {{{3.  Test (Sept. Delay)}}}

 (&nbsp; is occasionally used as a work-around to control space; in this
 case to force a single space after "Sept.")

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor            |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/200>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>