Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #169: extraneous \% before Section

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 16:27:53 -0000

#169: extraneous \% before Section

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 The extraneous \% in the nroff sometimes yields a stray "-" when converted
 to text. For example:

 v2 nroff:
 {{{
 6.  Data type semantics must be appropriate for the data type.
 (\%Section\04.4) (tool support)
 }}}

 nroff-generated text:
 {{{
   6.  Data type semantics must be appropriate for the data type.  (-
       Section 4.4) (tool support)
 }}}

 corrected nroff (removed \%):
 {{{
 6.  Data type semantics must be appropriate for the data type.
 (Section\04.4) (tool support)
 }}}

-- 
----------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]      |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect               |     Status:  new
  Priority:  trivial              |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli nroff  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                       |   Keywords:
----------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/169#comment:3>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>