Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #151: figure handling: indentation and extraneous blank lines

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 12:41:39 -0000

#151: figure handling: indentation and extraneous blank lines

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Workaround: put at least one empty (as in: not even spaces) line in the
 artwork element.
 (That then makes two spurious empty lines, but at least the indentation is
 consistent.)

 (The workaround simply defeats the faulty minimum indentation logic.)

 For fixing this, this logic needs to ignore empty lines and add 3 to the
 indentation in write_raw.

 To fix the spurious empty line, the call to write_label at the end of
 write_figure needs to be conditional on actually having a label.

-- 
------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                   |   Keywords:
------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/151#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>