Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #47: when category="std", missing text in Status of This Memo

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 21:28:39 -0000

#47: when category="std", missing text in Status of This Memo

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Seems changeset [595] should also be applied to BCPs (i.e.,
 category="bcp").

 The RFC Editor will insert the consensus="yes" in the XML file for these
 cases, just to be unambiguous, but it seems it's best if the default is
 correct (i.e., consensus="yes" when category="std" OR category="bcp")

 Using v2 to convert a file with category="bcp" without a consensus
 attribute yields bad output (a Status of This Memo option that doesn't
 exist).

-- 
-------------------------------+---------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect            |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  major             |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli     |    Version:
Resolution:  fixed             |   Keywords:
-------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/47#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>