Subject: [xml2rfc] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-reschke-xml2rfc-00.txt

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 16:18:38 +0200

(FYI)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-reschke-xml2rfc-00.txt
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 07:17:40 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Julian F. Reschke <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-reschke-xml2rfc-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Julian F. Reschke and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-reschke-xml2rfc
Revision:	 00
Title:		 The 'XML2RFC' Vocabulary
Creation date:	 2013-10-16
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 45
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-xml2rfc-00.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reschke-xml2rfc
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reschke-xml2rfc-00

Abstract:
    This document defines the 'XML2RFC' vocabulary; an XML-based
    (Extensible Markup Language) language used for writing Internet
    Drafts and RFCs.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

    Discussion of this draft takes place on the XML2RFC mailing list
    ([email-masked]), which has its home page at
    <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xml2rfc>.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat