Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #173: texttable output should have wrapped text in cell

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 21:25:30 -0000

#173: texttable output should have wrapped text in cell

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

-- 
------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                   |   Keywords:
------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/173#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 06:18:12 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Local fix

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/173#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 19:44:16 -0000

* status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed revision 968

 All of the old tcl code dealing with the sizing of tables has been ported
 into this version.

-- 
------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed            |   Keywords:
------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/173#comment:3>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>