Subject: [xml2rfc] #209: Wrong cross-references in HTML output

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 21:35:26 -0000

#209: Wrong cross-references in HTML output

 I tried to generate an HTML document with "<?rfc symrefs="no" ?>". The
 document references an RFC, which in my case gets the reference "[2]". The
 HTML code generated by xml2rfc-2.4.2 is: "is defined as RFC in <a
 href="#RFC5351">[2]</a>"

 However, in the References section, the resulting HTML code is:
 <b id="2">[2]</b>
 </td><td class="top"><a>Lei, P.</a>, <a>Ong, L.</a>, <a>Tuexen, M.</a> and
 <a>T. Dreibholz</a>, "<a href="http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5351">An
 Overview of Reliable Server Pooling Protocols</a>", RFC 5351, September
 2008.</td>

 That is, the text links to "RFC5351", but the anchor in the References
 section is "2". The anchor in the references should therefore be
 "RFC5351".

-- 
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                 |     Status:  new
 Priority:  critical               |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli          |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/209>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 19:24:15 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * priority:  critical => major

-- 
------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                 |     Status:  new
  Priority:  major                  |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli          |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                         |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/209#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>