Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #191: missing the \& to escape a period at the beginning of a line

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 06:14:40 -0000

#191: missing the \& to escape a period at the beginning of a line

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Now check for leading periods when doing raw emissions (i.e. inside of a
 figure)

-- 
----------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]      |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect               |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium               |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli nroff  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed                |   Keywords:
----------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/191#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>