Subject: [xml2rfc] #205: bogus References section added

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 23:42:55 -0000

#205: bogus References section added

 If there are no references in the document, v2 still generates an empty
 References section.

-- 
---------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]   |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect         |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor          |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli  |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                 |
---------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/205>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 23:29:59 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed revision 974

 Don't emit the section or the TOC entry if there are no references to be
 emitted.

-- 
----------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]   |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect         |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  minor          |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed          |   Keywords:
----------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/205#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>