Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #203: indentation of texttable changes (txt vs nroff output)

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 06:16:19 -0000

#203: indentation of texttable changes (txt vs nroff output)

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

Comment:

 Problem has to do with the use of the .in 3 nroff directive and the fact
 that the centering algorithm does not realize that it exists when
 computing how much left padding to use.

 Fixed in local version.

-- 
----------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]      |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect               |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium               |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli nroff  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                       |   Keywords:
----------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/203#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 19:43:03 -0000

* status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed revision 968

-- 
----------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]      |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect               |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium               |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli nroff  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed                |   Keywords:
----------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/203#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>