Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #193: nroff output should have the same line breaks in URLs as text output

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 06:10:04 -0000

#193: nroff output should have the same line breaks in URLs as text output

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

-- 
------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                   |   Keywords:
------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/193#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 21:35:15 -0000

* status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in version 1052

 I am closing this because it is true that we now do this.  However you
 might not be totally happy with the result.  In an email you did not
 indicate that we needed to detect and wrap URLs in all instances for in
 the middle of the text.  So in many cases the URL detect and wrap code may
 be turned off.  However it is now consistent in behavior between the nroff
 and the text cases.

-- 
------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed            |   Keywords:
------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/193#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>