Subject: [xml2rfc] #206: Expires July 05 should Expires July 5

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 23:45:52 -0000

#206: Expires July 05 should Expires July 5

 The expiration string uses a leading 0 on the day value. It should not.

-- 
---------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]   |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect         |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor          |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli  |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                 |
---------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/206>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 21:28:37 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

-- 
----------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]   |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect         |     Status:  new
  Priority:  minor          |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                 |   Keywords:
----------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/206#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 06:24:19 -0000

* status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in revision 943 - Leading zeros are now removed for both the date of
 publishing and the expiration date.

-- 
----------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]   |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect         |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  minor          |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed          |   Keywords:
----------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/206#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>