Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #180: extraneous .ce 0 and blank lines in the nroff

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 02:12:36 -0000

#180: extraneous .ce 0 and blank lines in the nroff

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

Comment:

 The issue with .ce appears to be fixed.

 The issue on paging has to do with the fact that the nroff version is
 using the paginated version and not removing blank lines when it could do
 so (such as at the end of the file).

 Note that Tony and I have also noted that the pagination appears to be
 different for some nroff documents vs the txt documents so this needs to
 be looked into as well.

-- 
----------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]      |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect               |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium               |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli nroff  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                       |   Keywords:
----------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/180#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 05:37:00 -0000

* status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed the blank lines before a .bp or at the end of the file by simply
 removing them in the page_break function if they existed during an nroff
 file generation.

 Need example of different paging as a new bug.

-- 
----------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]      |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect               |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium               |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli nroff  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed                |   Keywords:
----------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/180#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>