Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #139: xml2rfc --raw generates first page twice

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 21:33:11 -0000

#139: xml2rfc --raw generates first page twice

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in version 1052

 Code assumed that iref section existed.  If it did not then is copied
 everything rather than starting at the TOC.

-- 
----------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]   |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect         |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium         |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed          |   Keywords:
----------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/139#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>