Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #192: in texttable, presence of \0 yields bad format

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 21:24:01 -0000

#192: in texttable, presence of \0 yields bad format

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

-- 
----------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]      |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect               |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium               |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli nroff  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                       |   Keywords:
----------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/192#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 21:22:57 -0000

* status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in 1052

 We now delay quoting of things for nroff until the very end.  Instead of
 trying to figure out which are nroff quoted items and which are not - we
 use Unicode rather than ASCII for doing things like line wrapping  This
 means things easier to get right.

-- 
----------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]      |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect               |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium               |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli nroff  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed                |   Keywords:
----------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/192#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>