Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #154: XML output emits !ENTITY lines

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 04:27:38 -0000

#154: XML output emits !ENTITY lines

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

-- 
-------------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                  |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium                  |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli           |    Version:  2.3.10
Resolution:                          |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/154#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 19:45:13 -0000

* status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed revision 968

-- 
-------------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                  |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium                  |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli           |    Version:  2.3.10
Resolution:  fixed                   |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/154#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>