Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #171: within reference's title, should ignore final whitespace

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 23:44:34 -0000

#171: within reference's title, should ignore final whitespace

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 use this link instead:
 ​http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-laurie-pki-sunlight-12.xml

-- 
------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
  Priority:  minor            |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                   |   Keywords:
------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/171#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 00:06:10 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]
 * status:  new => assigned

-- 
------------------------------+--------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  assigned
  Priority:  minor            |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                   |   Keywords:
------------------------------+--------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/171#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 00:09:35 -0000

fixed in r939
 the issue affected both title and organization -- need to add a strip()
 when used

 there *may* be other fields that have a similar issue

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/171#comment:3>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 00:12:32 -0000

* status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
------------------------------+--------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  minor            |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed            |   Keywords:
------------------------------+--------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/171#comment:4>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>