Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #146: Entity item algorithm resolution wrong

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 04:26:39 -0000

#146: Entity item algorithm resolution wrong

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

-- 
-------------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                  |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium                  |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli           |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                          |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/146#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 06:22:53 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Local Fix

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/146#comment:3>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 19:47:06 -0000

* status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 fixed revision 968

 The new code uses the name that was given for the file to be resolved,
 allowing for things like "foo.incl" and if that is not found then it will
 append .xml and try "foo.incl.xml".  This code is not run if the extension
 is already .dtd or .ent

-- 
-------------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                  |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium                  |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli           |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed                   |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/146#comment:4>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>