Subject: [xml2rfc] DNS address for xml.resource.org

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 16:42:29 +0100

Hi Carl,

Earlier today, I had to take down merlot.tools.ietf.org (which handled
xml.resource.org) for service, and it's failing to come back up after
re-boot.  I've set up the xml2rfc service on grenache.tools.ietf.org
instead -- would you be kind enough to re-point xml.resource.org to
grenache.tools.ietf.org?

  grenache.tools.ietf.org has address 77.72.230.30
  grenache.tools.ietf.org has IPv6 address 2a01:3f0:1:2::30

Best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 19:46:59 +0100

On 2013-11-22 18:01 Carl Malamud said the following:
> done.

Thank you!

> On Nov 22, 2013, at 7:42 AM, Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>> Hi Carl,
>>