Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #179: needLines needs work

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 22:53:04 -0000

#179: needLines needs work

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [959]:

 Modified the code that saves page-break hints when building the
 unpaginated text so that it doesn't overwrite existing hints used for
 artwork and tables (which should not be broken across pages if at all
 possible) with hints that indicate regular text paragraphs (which may be
 broken except if that creates a widow or orphan).  Fixes issue #179 by
 making the code do for artwork and tables what needLines used to do,
 without needing the manual needLines hint.

-- 
--------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]     |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect             |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  major              |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli txt  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed              |   Keywords:
--------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/179#comment:3>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>