Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #131: xref no longer allowed in ttcol (table header)

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 06:20:09 -0000

#131: xref no longer allowed in ttcol (table header)

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

Comment:

 Local Fix

-- 
----------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]   |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect         |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium         |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli  |    Version:  2.3.10
Resolution:                 |   Keywords:
----------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/131#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 19:44:41 -0000

* status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed revision 968

-- 
----------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]   |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect         |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium         |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli  |    Version:  2.3.10
Resolution:  fixed          |   Keywords:
----------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/131#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>