Subject: [xml2rfc] #208: bug in the HTML generation

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 21:32:31 -0000

#208: bug in the HTML generation

 Example code:
 <title abbrev="RSerPool for VNFPOOL">The Applicability of Reliable Server
 Pooling&nbsp;(RSerPool) for Virtual Network Function Resource
 Pooling&nbsp;
 (VNFPOOL)</title>

 This is the HTML output:
 <p class="title">The Applicability of Reliable Server
 PoolingÂ&nbsp;(RSerPool)
 for Virtual Network Function Resource PoolingÂ&nbsp;(VNFPOOL)<br>
   <span class="filename">draft-dreibholz-vnfpool-rserpool-
 applic-00.txt</span></p>

 That is, instead of just using "&nbsp;", also an "Â"-letter is inserted
 before. In the plain text output, everything is okay.

-- 
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                 |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                  |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli          |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/208>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>