Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #195: "day" sometimes ignored in <date> element

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 00:01:36 -0000

#195: "day" sometimes ignored in <date> element

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 We now correctly pickup the day field if it is present and this is the
 current month and year.  Previously it was ignored under those
 circumstances.

 It also now allows for the short name of the month to be used and it
 correctly generates an expiration date on the draft in that case.

-- 
--------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect             |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  major              |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli      |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed              |   Keywords:  date
--------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/195#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>