Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #122: Spurious \u002D

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 06:12:34 -0000

#122: Spurious \u002D

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:   => [email-masked]

-- 
----------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]   |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect         |     Status:  new
  Priority:  minor          |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli  |    Version:
Resolution:                 |   Keywords:
----------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/122#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 21:40:16 -0000

#122: Spurious \u002D

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in version 1052

 Handling of entity characters is more consistent

-- 
----------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]   |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect         |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  minor          |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli  |    Version:
Resolution:  fixed          |   Keywords:
----------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/122#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>