Subject: [xml2rfc] #204: v1 supports <list> formats of %o, %x and %X

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 22:22:46 -0000

#204: v1 supports <list> formats of %o, %x and %X

 in addition to %d, %c, %C, %i and %I supported by v2, v1 also supports

 %o - octal
 %x - lowercase hex
 %X - uppercase hex

 v2 should support these as well.

-- 
---------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]   |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect         |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium         |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli  |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                 |
---------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/204>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 22:19:36 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]
 * status:  new => assigned

-- 
----------------------------+--------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]   |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect         |     Status:  assigned
  Priority:  medium         |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                 |   Keywords:
----------------------------+--------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/204#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 22:20:05 -0000

* status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 svn revision 937

-- 
----------------------------+--------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]   |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect         |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium         |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed          |   Keywords:
----------------------------+--------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/204#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>