Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #190: Exception thrown when generating txt from xml

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 23:33:21 -0000

#190: Exception thrown when generating txt from xml

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => duplicate

Comment:

 Dup of #187

-- 
-----------------------------------------+---------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
      Type:  defect                      |  [email-masked]
  Priority:  medium                      |     Status:  closed
 Component:  Version 2 cli               |  Milestone:
Resolution:  duplicate                   |    Version:  2.4.x
                                         |   Keywords:
-----------------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/190#comment:4>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>