Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #189: Spurious dot/point(.) characters in front of author names on page 1

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 17:50:51 -0000

#189: Spurious dot/point(.) characters in front of author names on page 1

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 revision 944 has fix-- check to make sure initial_list[0] is not empty
 before adding the period

-- 
------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                 |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  minor                  |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli          |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed                  |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/189#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>