Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #168: line-breaking of URLs in references

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 21:24:53 -0000

#168: line-breaking of URLs in references

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

-- 
------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                   |   Keywords:
------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/168#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 21:28:22 -0000

* status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in 1052

 The algorithm for wrapping of URLs is now different than it was.  We now
 insert a zero-width breaking space (&zwsp;) after slashes (except the
 leading two) and use word joins (&wj;) after the hyphens (and the leading
 slashes).  The line wrapping algorithm will break first on normal spaces,
 then on the zwsp and then on the wj.  It will only use the latter two
 elements if the URL is too long to fit into a single line.

-- 
------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed            |   Keywords:
------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/168#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>