Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #167: handling of forward slash is different (txt vs. nroff)

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 06:08:29 -0000

#167: handling of forward slash is different (txt vs. nroff)

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

-- 
------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                   |   Keywords:
------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/167#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 21:25:19 -0000

* status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 fixed in version 1052

 There was different code for dealing with slashes in the two cases.
 Handling of http URLs is now the same code so differences should
 disappear.

-- 
------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed            |   Keywords:
------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/167#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>