Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #130: wrap conversion forms radio INPUTs with LABELs

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 19:55:07 -0000

#130: wrap conversion forms radio INPUTs with LABELs

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * component:  Version 2 cli html => Version 2 gui

Comment:

 This appears to be the web page and not the program.

-- 
-------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  enhancement             |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium                  |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 gui           |    Version:
Resolution:                          |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/130#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 09:03:03 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 The patch above was made against the HTML page that is currently at
 http://xml.resource.org/old.html
 Should I produce another patch for the HTML page that is currently at
 http://xml.resource.org/index.html ?

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/130#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>