Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #210: Sorting of references does not work properly with symrefs="no"

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 02:43:09 -0000

#210: Sorting of references does not work properly with symrefs="no"

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [1059]:

 Set of fixes that deal with xref in documents.
 Set of fixes that deal with references.

 Fix #209 - We now use the anchor rather than the generated bullet as the
 id of the reference element.
 Fix #210 - The html did not have the same check for symrefs when sorting
 references that the text version did.  Copy it over so they both only sort
 if symrefs is yes
 Fix #149 and #170- anchors on t elements in a section were referencable,
 but no those in lists.  They are now referencable
 We now generate a warning when we get a target in an xref that we have not
 created an indexable reference for.  This basically gives us an internal
 error check.
 We now generate a warning when a reference is created that is not targeted
 by an xref in the document.

-- 
------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                 |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium                 |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli          |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed                  |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/210#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>