Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #147: hangtext with empty body

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 20:21:31 -0000

#147: hangtext with empty body

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [1060]:

 Fix some list indentation problems.  We now default to an indent of 3 for
 hanging lists which is the same thing that v1 did.  We also use a value
 based on the bullet for format lists rather than using the 3 of a default
 hang indent - this also now matches v1 behavior.

 Fix #117 - use width of bullet not default to 3*level+3
 Fix #147 - a hangingText without any text in the body now emits the
 hangingText

-- 
---------------------------------------------+-----------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
      Type:  defect                          |  [email-masked]
  Priority:  medium                          |     Status:  closed
 Component:  Version 2 cli txt               |  Milestone:
Resolution:  fixed                           |    Version:  2.3.10
                                             |   Keywords:
---------------------------------------------+-----------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/147#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>