Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #183: <eref> in <annotation> does not work

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 06:10:14 -0000

#183: <eref> in <annotation> does not work

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in 1063.

 We now process all of the trailing items in the annotation element and not
 just the first text element.

-- 
------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                 |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium                 |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli          |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed                  |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/183#comment:3>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>