Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #208: bug in the HTML generation

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 19:12:31 -0000

#208: bug in the HTML generation

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in 1056

 Force all non ASCII characters to become entities.  This means that &nbsp;
 is no longer emitted as 0xa0 (a funny latin-1 character) but instead
 becomes &#160; and so is the correct character.

-- 
------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                 |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  major                  |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli          |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed                  |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/208#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>