Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #117: odd indentation when using customized lists

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 20:21:31 -0000

#117: odd indentation when using customized lists

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [1060]:

 Fix some list indentation problems.  We now default to an indent of 3 for
 hanging lists which is the same thing that v1 did.  We also use a value
 based on the bullet for format lists rather than using the 3 of a default
 hang indent - this also now matches v1 behavior.

 Fix #117 - use width of bullet not default to 3*level+3
 Fix #147 - a hangingText without any text in the body now emits the
 hangingText

-- 
------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.3.11
Resolution:  fixed            |   Keywords:
------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/117#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>