Subject: [xml2rfc] #218: Nested lists using style "format" incorrectly number

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 15:19:40 -0000

#218: Nested lists using style "format" incorrectly number

 If you do not supply a counter for nested lists using the format style, a
 single counter is used so that the nested lists change the outer list
 counter value.

-- 
------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium                  |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli           |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                          |
------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/218>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 15:20:16 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

-- 
-------------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                  |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium                  |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli           |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                          |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/218#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>