Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #137: Spurious comma in author-less references

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 01:48:46 -0000

#137: Spurious comma in author-less references

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

Comment:

 Local fix

-- 
------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                   |   Keywords:
------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/137#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 06:11:12 -0000

* status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in 1063

 If the authors string is zero length, then we do not emit the comma that
 seperates the authors and the title.

-- 
------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed            |   Keywords:
------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/137#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>