Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #162: xml2rfc 2.4.0 Beta produces wrong HTML document when using <figure><artwork>

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 19:37:48 -0000

#162: xml2rfc 2.4.0 Beta produces wrong HTML document when using
<figure><artwork>

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

-- 
---------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]       |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect              |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium              |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli html  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                      |   Keywords:
---------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/162#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 20:17:31 -0000

* status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 Per the new DTD, the use of the figure element inside of a t element is
 now deprecated.  figures are suppose to appear as top level elements in a
 section.

-- 
---------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]       |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect              |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium              |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli html  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  wontfix             |   Keywords:
---------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/162#comment:3>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>