Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #172: page-breaking enhancements

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 17:25:05 -0000

#172: page-breaking enhancements

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Massive fixes in 1098.

 While a couple of pieces are left to do (break on first appendix), the
 code now produces the same essential output for both the nroff and the
 text versions in terms of pagination for the regression test cases.

-- 
--------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]    |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  enhancement        |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium             |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli txt  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                     |   Keywords:
--------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/172#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 03:39:33 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 More fixes now exist as well.

 vspace of greater than 51 will force a page break anyplace it occurs
 We now break on the the first appendix if the rfcedstyle is 'yes'

 There were some issues where break hints were being over written by
 smaller (or worse) hints.  These have now been cleaned up so that they
 don't occur in the nroff output anymore.

-- 
--------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]    |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  enhancement        |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium             |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli txt  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed              |   Keywords:
--------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/172#comment:3>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>