Subject: [xml2rfc] "Unable to validate file" error

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 17:32:30 -0300

Folks,

I'm having trouble processing a document with the online version of
xml2rfc. I get the following error message:

---- cut here ----
Unable to Validate File

ERROR: Unable to parse the XML document: INPUT

Using
XML_LIBRARY=/home/www/tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/web/public/rfc/bibxml:/home/www/tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/web/public/rfc/bibxml2:/home/www/tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/web/public/rfc/bibxml3:/home/www/tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/web/public/rfc/bibxml4:/home/www/tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/web/public/rfc/bibxml5
Parsing file INPUT
Resolving entity...
/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/xml2rfc-2.4.3-py2.7.egg/xml2rfc/templates/rfc2629.dtd
Resolving entity...
/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/xml2rfc-2.4.3-py2.7.egg/xml2rfc/templates/rfc2629-xhtml.ent
Resolving entity...
/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/xml2rfc-2.4.3-py2.7.egg/xml2rfc/templates/rfc2629-other.ent
---- cut here ----

ANy clues regarding what might be going on?

Thanks,
-- 
Fernando Gont
e-mail: [email-masked] || [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 7809 84F5 322E 45C7 F1C9 3945 96EE A9EF D076 FFF1