Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #161: generated HTML is not really ASCII

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 19:13:27 -0000

#161: generated HTML is not really ASCII

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in 1056

 We now convert all non-ASCII characters to entities before emitting.

-- 
----------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]   |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect         |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium         |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed          |   Keywords:
----------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/161#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>