Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #153: Author's address layout wrong in HTML output

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 06:11:59 -0000

#153: Author's address layout wrong in HTML output

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in 1063

 Each street line is now tagged as class vcardline so that they are emitted
 as separate lines.

-- 
------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
      Type:  defect                       |  [email-masked]
  Priority:  minor                        |     Status:  closed
 Component:  Version 2 cli html           |  Milestone:
Resolution:  fixed                        |    Version:  2.3.10
                                          |   Keywords:
------------------------------------------+--------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/153#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>