Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #166: Section headings orphaned

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 17:22:37 -0000

#166: Section headings orphaned

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in 1098

 Section orphaning treatment is better, but not perfect.  A single header
 will no longer be orphaned but two headers in row can still orphan the
 first header.

-- 
------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.3.10
Resolution:  fixed            |   Keywords:
------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/166#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>