Subject: [xml2rfc] #219: New output type to create reference file

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 20:31:51 -0000

#219: New output type to create reference file

 One should be able to use xml2rfc to directly create the reference file
 based on the current content.

 Suggested command line would be to add --reference as an output type.
 My first guess would to be generate <file>.ref.xml as the automatically
 generated file name.

 It might also be reasonable to generate the output file name based on the
 rfc/docname attribute rather than the input file name and place the result
 into the cache.

-- 
------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement             |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium                  |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli           |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                          |
------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/219>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>