Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #218: Nested lists using style "format" incorrectly number

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 02:09:43 -0000

#218: Nested lists using style "format" incorrectly number

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [1108]

 We now append the level to the auto-created counter if one is not supplied
 by the input file.

-- 
-------------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                  |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium                  |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli           |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed                   |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/218#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>