Subject: [xml2rfc] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-reschke-xml2rfc-04.txt

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 15:08:06 +0100

Hi there,

this draft contains minor improvements, plus the description of <list> 
(mainly contributed by Alice).

I'll now get to <xref>s and anchors, which might take some time, thus 
the snapshot.

Best regards, Julian

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-reschke-xml2rfc-04.txt
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 06:04:56 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Julian F. Reschke <[email-masked]>, "Julian F. 
Reschke" <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-reschke-xml2rfc-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Julian F. Reschke and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-reschke-xml2rfc
Revision:	04
Title:		The 'XML2RFC' version 2 Vocabulary
Document date:	2014-01-28
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		60
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-xml2rfc-04.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reschke-xml2rfc/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reschke-xml2rfc-04
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reschke-xml2rfc-04

Abstract:
    This document defines the 'XML2RFC' version 2 vocabulary; an XML-
    based language used for writing RFCs and Internet-Drafts.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

    Discussion of this draft takes place on the XML2RFC mailing list
    ([email-masked]), which has its home page at
    <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xml2rfc>.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat