Subject: [xml2rfc] #222: URIs and references

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 18:02:25 -0000

#222: URIs and references

 When having a URIs section and a reference section, the reference section
 is listed as being on page 0 in the toc.

 {{{
 1.  Bla . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   2
 2.  References  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   2
   2.1.  Normative References  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   0
   2.2.  URIs  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   2
 Author's Address  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   2
 }}}

 This is with version 2.4.5. Attached xml triggers this.

-- 
---------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]   |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect         |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major          |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli  |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                 |
---------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/222>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 21:52:09 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [1127].

 Missed the need to emit the header in the references section when there is
 one reference section and erefs.  Now works correctly.

-- 
----------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]   |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect         |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  major          |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed          |   Keywords:
----------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/222#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>