Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #133: URIs paragraph missing for EREF footnotes

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 02:08:51 -0000

#133: URIs paragraph missing for EREF footnotes

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [1108]

 We now put an URIs section into the references if it is needed for text
 based outputs.  There are no changes in the html outputs.

-- 
-------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                  |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium                  |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli           |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed                   |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/133#comment:3>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>