Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #186: "private" processing directive failing

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 20:09:21 -0000

#186: "private" processing directive failing

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Just test with 2.4.5, this is still an issue.

-- 
-------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  john-             |      Owner:  [email-masked]
  [email-masked]                 |     Status:  new
      Type:  defect            |  Milestone:
  Priority:  medium            |    Version:  2.4.x
 Component:  Version 2 cli     |   Keywords:  private, processing driective
Resolution:                    |
-------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/186#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 20:31:16 -0000

The patch in this link works: although it's a reverse one (patch -R)

 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/xml2rfc/current/msg03978.html

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/186#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 21:26:13 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [1126]:

 * Fix ticket #186 based on diffs provided by  Leif Johansson <leifj at
 mnt.se>
 * If the first parse of the XML tree generates a syntax error, then we now
 produce a warning of that fact.  This is in part to help me track down
 what is happening at odd intervolts on my system where it generates an
 error and then has entity resolution problems.

  [email-masked]                 |     Status:  closed
Resolution:  fixed             |

Ticket URL: </ticket/186#comment:3>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 22:33:36 -0000

Added patch because I noticed that 'Expires xxxx' was still printed with
 private='yes'

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/186#comment:4>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>