Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #201: bug with cref element and PI inline=yes

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 02:07:14 -0000

#201: bug with cref element and PI inline=yes

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [1108]

 We now do the correct things for crefs.

-- 
------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed            |   Keywords:
------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/201#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>