Subject: [xml2rfc] #225: Another simple error yielding no output and no useful error message

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 21:55:38 -0000

#225: Another simple error yielding no output and no useful error message

 Hi.  Apparently a simple invalid attribute in a file passed to the current
 online version also produces the "no error message, input file not found,
 zero-length output file" situation discussed in other contexts in tickets
 #198 and #223.   The problem is diagnosed as an invalid attribute value
 with the correct line number in the older version at
 http://xml.resource.org/old.html.

 I've increased my opinion of the priority of what appears to be a fairly
 serious, and fairly generic, problem in the parser or something close to
 it.

-- 
-------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect             |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major              |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli      |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                     |
-------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/225>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>