Subject: [xml2rfc] #220: Failure in ID Database

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 16:03:27 -0000

#220: Failure in ID Database

 When updating a draft with xml2rfc, an outdated ID version is resolved
 (which indeed is latest in the draft DB).

 IDNITS, though, discovers the current version of the draft and complains.

 Details:

  Referenced draft: draft-ietf-multimob-fmipv6-pfmipv6-multicast

  Current version: draft-ietf-multimob-fmipv6-pfmipv6-multicast-02

  Latest version in DB: draft-ietf-multimob-fmipv6-pfmipv6-multicast-01

 Who can resolve this inconsistency??

 Thanks,

 Thomas

-- 
-----------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect                             |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  medium                             |     Status:  new
Component:  Version 2 cli                      |  Milestone:
 Keywords:                                     |    Version:  2.4.x
-----------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/220>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 13:50:36 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 This was caused by a cron-job which wasn't running on the active server
 after
 the server crash in december.  Fixed about a week ago.

-- 
------------------------------------------------+--------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
      Type:  defect                             |  [email-masked]
  Priority:  medium                             |     Status:  closed
 Component:  Version 2 cli                      |  Milestone:
Resolution:  fixed                              |    Version:  2.4.x
                                                |   Keywords:
------------------------------------------------+--------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/220#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>