Subject: [xml2rfc] #224: Web output for "file" option

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 08:18:15 -0000

#224: Web output for "file" option

 With the current online version, if one selects "file" in the last line of
 the "Convert your XML source" box and then converts a file, the file
 disposition box that pops up (at least in current versions of Firefox on
 Windows) shows "open file" as the default.   If "open file" were desired,
 some other option would have been chosen.  The "file" output option should
 default to "save file" as it did in prior (pre-Python) online versions of
 xml2rfc.

-- 
-------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect             |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor              |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli      |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                     |
-------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/224>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>