Subject: [xml2rfc] #237: xref generation failure for HTML output

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 12:57:35 -0000

#237: xref generation failure for HTML output

 With the attached file, the output for

   <xref target="section-anchor">reference text</xref>

 is

   reference text [section-anchor]

 (where [...] is an HTML link)

 It should be

   reference text (Section nn)

-- 
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                 |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium                 |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli          |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/237>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 13:02:28 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => duplicate

-- 
------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                 |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium                 |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli          |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  duplicate              |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/237#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>