Subject: [xml2rfc] #234: broken output for <eref target=""/>

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 12:57:23 -0000

#234: broken output for <eref target=""/>

 In plain text, for

   <eref target="uri"/>

 v1 outputs

   <uri>

 while v2 outputs

   [1]

 and then generates a "URIs" section (misnumbered).

-- 
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                 |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium                 |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli          |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/234>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 12:58:05 -0000

Description changed by [email-masked]:

> and then generates a "URIs" section (misnumbered).

New description:

 In plain text, for

   <eref target="uri"/>

 v1 outputs

   <uri>

 while v2 outputs

   [1]

 and then generates a "URIs" section (misnumbered: in this example it's
 section 2.2, although there is no 2.1).

--

-- 
------------------------------------+----------------------------------
Resolution:                         |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/234#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>