Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #226 (Version 2 cli txt): xref generation failure for text output

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 16:09:50 -0000

#226: xref generation failure for text output

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

Comment:

 Failing statement is

 <xref format="none" target="section-anchor"/>

 Fixed locally.

-- 
------------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                 |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium                 |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli txt      |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                         |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/226#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>