Subject: [xml2rfc] #241 (Version 2 cli): format="counter" doesn't work for a texttable

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 20:26:28 -0000

#241: format="counter" doesn't work for a texttable

 In an xref, format="counter" can be used to mention a figure or table by
 its number only. However, it's not working currently for texttable. (Also,
 v2.4.5 CLI doesn't give an error msg when it creates this output.)

 Sample XML:
 {{{
 A type extension registry for each of these TLV types with values
 as listed in Tables <xref target="table_IANA_packet_TLV_types"
 format="counter"/>, <xref target="table_IANA_message_TLV_types"
 format="counter"/>, and <xref target="table_IANA_addressblock_TLV_types"
 format="counter"/>.
 }}}

 errored output (from v2.4.5):
 {{{
    o  A type extension registry for each of these TLV types with values
       as listed in Tables , , and .
 }}}

 desired output (from v1):
 {{{
    o  A type extension registry for each of these TLV types with values
       as listed in Tables 1, 2, and 3.
 }}}

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/241>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>