Subject: [xml2rfc] #242 (Version 2 cli): duplicate "WARNING: artwork outdented"

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 19:41:45 -0000

#242: duplicate "WARNING: artwork outdented"

 This warning is duplicated for each instance. (also, spelling correction:
 overruning -> overrunning)

 From attached file:
 {{{
 % xml2rfc test_longlines.xml
 Parsing file test_longlines.xml
 WARNING: artwork outdented 1 characters to avoid overruning
 right margin around input line 569)
 WARNING: artwork outdented 1 characters to avoid overruning
 right margin around input line 2078)
 WARNING: artwork outdented 1 characters to avoid overruning
 right margin around input line 569)
 WARNING: artwork outdented 1 characters to avoid overruning
 right margin around input line 2078)
 Created file test_longlines.txt
 }}}

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor            |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/242>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>