Subject: [xml2rfc] #246 (Version 2 cli): setting & resetting text-list-symbols PI within a document

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 17:52:47 -0000

#246: setting & resetting text-list-symbols PI within a document

 In v1, a given PI could be set and reset multiple times within the
 document to affect portions of the output. In v2, it seems this is not
 working with the text-list-symbols PI.

 The desired behavior is as for v1:
   * text-list-symbols="*o+-" or otherwise can be used to change the
 symbols used for bullets for specific lists (where style="symbols") within
 a document.

 Originally, I thought this was a problem with other PIs as well, but when
 I tested the following cases, it seems to be working fine:
   * subcompact="yes"/"no": turned on and off around specific lists, if
 blank likes are not desired between the list items (i.e., to squish the
 list).
   * compact="yes"/"no": turned off and on around specific texttables to
 get blank lines between rows.

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/246>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>