Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #232 (Version 2 cli): in the header, wrap the list of obs. or upd. RFC numbers

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 14:49:04 -0000

#232: in the header, wrap the list of obs. or upd. RFC numbers

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 From [1417]:

 Tweaked the top_rfc test to require proper line wrapping for long
 Obsoletes: lines; see issue #232.

-- 
------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                   |   Keywords:
------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/232#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 14:50:26 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [1418]:

 Added wrapping and indentation of long Obsoletes: and Updates: list in the
 text formats.  Fixes issue #232.

-- 
------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed            |   Keywords:
------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/232#comment:3>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>