Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #246 (Version 2 cli): setting & resetting text-list-symbols PI within a document

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 11:54:38 -0000

#246: setting & resetting text-list-symbols PI within a document

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [1424]:

 Removed a static copy of the initial text-list-symbols PI, instead
 consulting the master PI dictionary every time, in order to catch changes
 in the text-list-symbols setting.  Fixes issue #246

-- 
------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed            |   Keywords:
------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/246#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>