Subject: [xml2rfc] xref to <t anchor in list

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 01:29:20 +0900

ver 2.4.6

  <section anchor="general" title="General Requirements">
    <t>The following are general requirements for a BGPsec protocol:
      <list style="format 3.%d">
...
        <t anchor="ext0">It is assumed that a BGPsec design will require
	  information about holdings of address space and ASNs, and
...
    <t>If an external "security infrastructure" is used, as mentioned in
      <xref target="ext0"/> and <xref target="ext1"/>, it is critical
      that the authenticity and integrity of data of such an

produces

   3.9   It is assumed that a BGPsec design will require information
         about holdings of address space and ASNs, and assertions about
...
   If an external "security infrastructure" is used, as mentioned in
   Paragraph 9 and Paragraph 17, it is critical that the authenticity

-------

i would like the back refs to be 

   If an external "security infrastructure" is used, as mentioned in
   Paragraph 3.9 and Paragraph 3.17, it is critical that the authenticity

randy