Subject: [xml2rfc] #253 (Version 2 cli): The boilerplate text for the legacy xxxx3978 ipr values are missing

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 14:23:48 -0000

#253: The boilerplate text for the legacy xxxx3978 ipr values are missing

 Processor reports that the boilerplate for (at least)  ipr="full3978" and
 ipr="noModification3978" are not available.  The error message indicates
 that the values are recognized but the required text is missing in the
 processor.

 This is only a legacy problem but wotorth checking all the others are
 still there.

 Example attached.

-- 
-----------------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  Elwyn Davies
     Type:  defect                 |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                  |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli          |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:  ipr bioilerplate       |
-----------------------------------+--------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/253>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>