Subject: [xml2rfc] #252 (Version 2 cli): line break placed before a forward slash

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 01:01:44 -0000

#252: line break placed before a forward slash

 Sometimes a line break is being placed before a forward slash
 ("/changed"). Desired behavior: before the whole string (like v1) or after
 the forward slash.

 XML:
 {{{
      technology, some elements of the OAM Configuration TLV MAY be
      updated/changed; i.e., if the remote end is not supporting a
 }}}

 v2 text output (bad):
 {{{
    technology, some elements of the OAM Configuration TLV MAY be updated
    /changed; i.e., if the remote end is not supporting a certain OAM
 }}}

 v1 text output (OK):
 {{{
    technology, some elements of the OAM Configuration TLV MAY be
    updated/changed; i.e., if the remote end is not supporting a certain
 }}}

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/252>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 16:02:25 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 From [1439]:

 Updated tests related to issue #252.

-- 
------------------------------+----------------------------------
Resolution:                   |   Keywords:
------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/252#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 16:02:39 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [1440]:

 Update the textwrapping word-separator regex to handle slash-separated
 words in a similar manner as hyphenated words, to avoid line-breaks that
 place the forward slash at the start of a line.  Fixes issue #252.

-- 
------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed            |   Keywords:
------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/252#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 21:52:22 -0000

From [1444]:

 Added a test case which tests the handling of IP address prefix lengths,
 with and without accompanying address.  Related to issue #252.  Thanks to
 Brian Carpenter for pointing this aspect out.

Ticket URL: </ticket/252#comment:3>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 21:55:55 -0000

From [1445]:

 Tweaked the forward-slash part of the word-separator regex to handle IP
 address prefix lenght indications better.  Related to issue #252.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/252#comment:4>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>