Subject: [xml2rfc] Fwd: Edition info in a reference?

From: Weijun Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 15:07:18 +0800

Sorry, I just noticed this mail alias and it looks better.

BTW, I cannot subscribe on 
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xml2rfc, 403 Forbidden.

-------- Original Message --------
Hi

I am writing an IETF draft which intends to include this reference

    [JLS]      Gosling, J., Joy, B., Steele, G., and G. Bracha "The Java
    Language Specification", Third Edition,
    http://java.sun.com/docs/books/jls/.

but seems there is no way to write that "Third Edition" thing. In XML
it's only

    <reference anchor="JLS" target="http://java.sun.com/docs/books/jls/">
         <front>
           <title>The Java Language Specification</title>

           <author initials="J" surname="Gosling"/>
           <author initials="B" surname="Joy"/>
           <author initials="G" surname="Steele"/>
           <author initials="G" surname="Bracha"/>

           <date year="2005" />
         </front>
    </reference>

Is there any way I can add it?

Thanks
Weijun