Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #245 (Version 2 cli): xml2rfc crashes when trying to build my toc

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 16:07:13 -0000

#245: xml2rfc crashes when trying to build my toc

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * priority:  medium => major

-- 
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                     |     Status:  new
  Priority:  major                      |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli              |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                             |   Keywords:
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/245#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 16:26:55 -0000

* status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [1441]:

 Changed code so as to not blow up on empty section titles.  Fixes issue
 #245.

-- 
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                     |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  major                      |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli              |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed                      |   Keywords:
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/245#comment:3>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>