Subject: [xml2rfc] #256 (Version 2 cli): bad line break before a period within a word

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 18:04:20 -0000

#256: bad line break before a period within a word

 It should not insert a line break before a period within a word. Example
 from attached file. (see "body [line break] .smime" in v2 txt)

 XML
 {{{
 <t>
   Either both or neither of body.smime-serial and
   body.smime-issuer should be present in an
   Authentication-Results header field.  body.smime-serial and
   body.smime-issuer are used for cases when
   body.smime-identifier (email address) can't be derived by the
   entity adding the corresponding Authentication-Results header
   field. For example this can be used when gatewaying from
   X.400.
 </t>
 }}}

 v1 txt (desired)
 {{{
    Either both or neither of body.smime-serial and body.smime-issuer
    should be present in an Authentication-Results header field.
    body.smime-serial and body.smime-issuer are used for cases when
    body.smime-identifier (email address) can't be derived by the entity
    adding the corresponding Authentication-Results header field.  For
    example this can be used when gatewaying from X.400.
 }}}

 v2 txt (not desired) v2.4.7
 {{{
    Either both or neither of body.smime-serial and body.smime-issuer
    should be present in an Authentication-Results header field.  body
    .smime-serial and body.smime-issuer are used for cases when body
    .smime-identifier (email address) can't be derived by the entity
    adding the corresponding Authentication-Results header field.  For
    example this can be used when gatewaying from X.400.
 }}}

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/256>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 07:02:44 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 From [1464]:

 Moved textwrapping tests out of the section test, which even so has too
 large a body of text.  Added a test for the textwrapping issue described
 in #256.

-- 
------------------------------+----------------------------------
Resolution:                   |   Keywords:
------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/256#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 07:04:50 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [1466]:

 Tweaked the word separator regex to handle words containing both '.' and
 '-' internally more correctly. Fixes issue #256.

-- 
------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed            |   Keywords:
------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/256#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>