Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #241 (Version 2 cli): format="counter" doesn't work for a texttable

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 15:31:38 -0000

#241: format="counter" doesn't work for a texttable

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 From [1419]:

 Added tests for using format='counter' in xref elements referencing
 texttables, see issue #241

-- 
------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                   |   Keywords:
------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/241#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 15:36:50 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [1420]:

 Provide the relevant counter when creating _RfcItem objects for Figures,
 Tables, numbered References, and Crefs, to make it possible to refer to
 them by xref elements with format='counter'.  Fixes issue #241.

-- 
------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed            |   Keywords:
------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/241#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>