Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #242 (Version 2 cli): duplicate "WARNING: artwork outdented"

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 15:53:29 -0000

#242: duplicate "WARNING: artwork outdented"

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [1422]:

 Made a warning conditional on not building the indexes, to avoid duplicate
 error messages.  Fixes issue #242.

-- 
------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  minor            |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed            |   Keywords:
------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/242#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>