Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #247 (Version 2 cli): &rfc.number; yields "XXXX" no matter what

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 12:25:36 -0000

#247: &rfc.number; yields "XXXX" no matter what

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 I started looking at this today, and found that I cannot reproduce this
 with the current
 code in trunk.

 1. Expansion of "&rfc.number;" is already being tested in the xml2rfc test
 suite, and
    this has been the case for quite some time now -- I looked back about a
 year and a
    half just now, and it seems to have been covered all of that time, at
 least.

 2. Running 2.4.5 and current trunk on the provided sample.xml file expands
 "&rfc.number;"
    ok, and seems to work as it should.

 So, I guess this means that more data is needed on special conditions or
 factors which
 could make this fail in Alice's original setting, while it works for me at
 the moment.
 Differences in lxml version?  Platform?  Something else?

-- 
------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                   |   Keywords:
------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/247#comment:5>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>