Subject: [xml2rfc] New xml2rfc release: 2.4.8

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 22:53:52 +0200

This announces the release of xml2rfc version 2.4.8, available for download
from:

   http://pypi.python.org/pypi/xml2rfc
   http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc2/cli/

This release addresses one new issue which prevented the RFC editor from
using v2 for a particular draft, and also fixes a crash on certain input,
patch from Tony Hansen.

For full details on all tickets, there's always the issue tracker:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/report/.  An excerpt
from the changelog is available below.

Best regards,

	Henrik

--------

Release notes: 

xml2rfc (2.4.8) ietf; urgency=medium

  * From Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>:
    Added check of line_num+i against len(self.buf) before looking at
    self.buf[line_num+i].  Resolves issue #258.

  * Tweaked the word separator regex to handle words containing both '.' 
    and '-' internally more correctly. Fixes issue #256.

  * Now only emitting texttable word splitting warning once.

  * Changed the sort order of iref index items to not be case sensitive.  
    Fixes issue #255.

  * Generally, changed http: URLs to https:, for improved security.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  05 Jun 2014 13:26:55 -0700