Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #258 (Version 2 cli): html converts but text gives stack trace

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 03:16:15 -0000

#258: html converts but text gives stack trace

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

Comment:

 add check of line_num+i against len(self.buf) before looking at
 self.buf[line_num+i]

-- 
----------------------------+--------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]   |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect         |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium         |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                 |   Keywords:
----------------------------+--------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/258#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 03:16:32 -0000

* status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
----------------------------+--------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]   |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect         |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium         |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed          |   Keywords:
----------------------------+--------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/258#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>