Subject: [xml2rfc] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-reschke-xml2rfc-09.txt

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 17:41:50 +0200

(FYI)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-reschke-xml2rfc-09.txt
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 08:33:05 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Julian F. Reschke <[email-masked]>, "Julian F. 
Reschke" <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-reschke-xml2rfc-09.txt
has been successfully submitted by Julian F. Reschke and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-reschke-xml2rfc
Revision:	09
Title:		The 'XML2RFC' version 2 Vocabulary
Document date:	2014-06-22
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		66
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-xml2rfc-09.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reschke-xml2rfc/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reschke-xml2rfc-09
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reschke-xml2rfc-09

Abstract:
    This document defines the 'XML2RFC' version 2 vocabulary; an XML-
    based language used for writing RFCs and Internet-Drafts.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

    Discussion of this draft takes place on the XML2RFC mailing list
    ([email-masked]), which has its home page at
    <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xml2rfc>.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: "Martin J. Dürst" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 11:22:53 +0900

>     based language used for writing RFCs and Internet-Drafts.

It would be good if the abstract used a line or two to give more details 
about the vocabulary, i.e. "currently used by RFC editor" or "planned 
for future use" whatever is appropriate.

Regards,   Martin.