Subject: [xml2rfc] #259 (Version 2 cli): editing=yes PI ignored by HTML

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 16:01:27 -0000

#259: editing=yes PI ignored by HTML

 The editing PI adds paragraph numbering. It is useful for generating
 documents that are being reviewed. Each paragraph in the document gets its
 own number, providing easy references during a review.

 <?rfc editing='yes' ?>

 The text formatter adds paragraph numbers as:

 {{{
 <2>
    The RFC
 }}}

 The v1 HTML formatter uses superscript numbers before each paragraph:

 ^2^ ` The RFC`

 The v2 HTML formatter ignores the setting.

-- 
---------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]   |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect         |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium         |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli  |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                 |
---------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/259>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>