Subject: [xml2rfc] xml2rfc live preview in browsers

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 14:26:18 +0200

Hi there,

I just added a small feature to rfc2629.xslt (or actually to the HTML/JS 
code it generates) that allows to run a text editor and a browser 
side-by-side, with the browser auto-refreshing (and navigating to the 
latest change).

It also reports XML parsing errors (which may help to catch structural 
bugs earlier).

This currently requires either Firefox or Chrome (with some limitations).

Details: 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/rfc2629xslt/rfc2629xslt.html#html.live.refresh>

Download: <http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/rfc2629xslt.zip>

(Note that this mode inherits are XML-related browser constraints, such 
as no support for inclusion of XML from different origins)

Best regards, Julian

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 14:45:57 +0200

> side-by-side, with the browser auto-refreshing (and navigating to the 

Cool, Julian! :-)

	Henrik