Subject: [xml2rfc] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-reschke-xml2rfc-10.txt

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 15:44:07 +0200

(FYI)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-reschke-xml2rfc-10.txt
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 06:42:31 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Julian F. Reschke <[email-masked]>, Julian F. Reschke 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-reschke-xml2rfc-10.txt
has been successfully submitted by Julian F. Reschke and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-reschke-xml2rfc
Revision:	10
Title:		The 'XML2RFC' version 2 Vocabulary
Document date:	2014-07-24
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		66
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-xml2rfc-10.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reschke-xml2rfc/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reschke-xml2rfc-10
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reschke-xml2rfc-10

Abstract:
    This document defines the 'XML2RFC' version 2 vocabulary; an XML-
    based language used for writing RFCs and Internet-Drafts.

    Version 2 represents the current state of the vocabulary (as
    implemented by several tools and as used by the RFC Editor) around
    2014.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

    Discussion of this draft takes place on the XML2RFC mailing list
    ([email-masked]), which has its home page at
    <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xml2rfc>.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat