Subject: [xml2rfc] #269 (Version 2 cli): Not all <?rfc private="Final" ?> actions implemented

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 19:06:07 -0000

#269: Not all <?rfc private="Final" ?> actions implemented

 When <?rfc private="Final" ?> is present in the source document, the V1
 xml2rfc adds a "Final" notation to the document header to the left of the
 author list.  This is not done by V2.

 Also, when <?rfc private="Final" ?> is present in the source document, in
 V1, no expiration date is emitted, including in the .txt document footers.
 However "Expires ..." is emitted by V2, even for final documents.

 Building the attached source file demonstrates both of these differences
 in the .txt output.  The "Expires ..." behavior occurs in the .txt output
 but not the .html.

-- 
-----------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect                       |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  medium                       |     Status:  new
Component:  Version 2 cli                |  Milestone:
 Keywords:                               |    Version:  2.4.x
-----------------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/269>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>