Subject: [xml2rfc] #263 (Version 2 cli): html tables omitted, sections indented

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 17:16:23 -0000

#263: html tables omitted, sections indented

 With the attached input, starting around section 3.1.3, tables are
 ommitted from the output and the HTML starts getting indented further and
 further to the right.

 Here is part of the output:

 {{{
 <p id="rfc.section.3.1.3.p.1">There is some advantage to having the PDF
 files look like the text or HTML renderings of the same document.  There
 are several options even so. The PDF </p>

 <ol/>

 <p> (Note that numbers 1 and 2 are what are currently produced by the RFC
 Editor on their web site.) </p>
 <p id="rfc.section.3.1.3.p.2">Recommendation: the PDF rendition should
 look like the HTML rendition, at least in spirit.  For example, some
 differences from the HTML rendition might be: </p>

 <ul class="empty"/>

 }}}

-- 
---------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]   |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect         |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major          |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli  |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                 |
---------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/263>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>