Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #198 (Version 2 cli): Misleading warnings for content encoding not matching the <?xml encoding="..."?> PI (was: Misleading "premature end of data" indication)

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 10:13:19 -0000

#198: Misleading warnings for content encoding not matching the <?xml
encoding="..."?> PI

-- 
--------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect             |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium             |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli      |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                     |   Keywords:
--------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/198#comment:5>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 12:34:03 -0000

#198: Misleading warnings for content encoding not matching the <?xml
encoding="..."?> XML declaration

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Changed summary because the XML declaration is not a PI (see
 http://www.w3.org/TR/xml/#sec-prolog-dtd).

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/198#comment:6>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>