Subject: [xml2rfc] #270 (Version 2 cli): Extra information emitted after the document title by V2

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 19:10:28 -0000

#270: Extra information emitted after the document title by V2

 XML2RFC V2 emits the draft name string after the document title in the
 title page, whereas V1 does not.  It's not clear that this addition is
 necessary.

 The attached source file demonstrates this both in .txt and .html output.
 Specifically the string "openid-connect-core-1_0" is emitted on a new line
 after the title line "OpenID Connect Core 1.0".

-- 
-----------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect                       |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  medium                       |     Status:  new
Component:  Version 2 cli                |  Milestone:
 Keywords:                               |    Version:  2.4.x
-----------------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/270>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 22:06:32 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 This sounds like the same as #269 to me.

-- 
------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
      Type:  defect                       |  [email-masked]
  Priority:  medium                       |     Status:  new
 Component:  Version 2 cli                |  Milestone:
Resolution:                               |    Version:  2.4.x
                                          |   Keywords:
------------------------------------------+--------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/270#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>