Subject: [xml2rfc] xml2rfc online tool not working?

From: "Klatsky, Carl" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 13:22:25 +0000

Hi,

Over the past two days, I have been trying to utilize the tool

http://xml2rfc.ietf.org/

to input *.xml and receive a *.txt output.  Each time when I use the tool, after entering the settings, it seems to take a long time to parse and then a 0 byte text file is produced.  If I change the output setting to "Window", an blank window is returned.  Is anyone else having this issue?

Regards,

Carl Klatsky

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 10:10:04 -0400

I just ran it with no problems.

Be sure to check the option to the left of the words " Use frames to 
show Warnings & Errors". You might have an error in your XML file 
preventing it from generating anything.

     Tony Hansen

On 10/3/14, 9:22 AM, Klatsky, Carl wrote:
> to input *.xml and receive a *.txt output.  Each time when I use the 
> tool, after entering the settings, it seems to take a long time to 
> parse and then a 0 byte text file is produced.  If I change the output 
> setting to "Window", an blank window is returned.  Is anyone else 
> having this issue?
>