Subject: [xml2rfc] #275 (Version 2 cli): remote references make xml2rfc slow

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 07:28:31 -0000

#275: remote references make xml2rfc slow

 When using remote references:

 {{{ <!ENTITY RFC.5155 PUBLIC ''
 'http://xml.resource.org/public/rfc/bibxml/reference.RFC.5155'> }}}

 xml2rfc becomes dog slow (runtime 8+ s when you 19 of them). It would be
 nice to locally cache these or make this faster or discourage this
 entirely.

-- 
---------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]   |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement    |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium         |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli  |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                 |
---------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/275>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>