Subject: [xml2rfc] #278 (vocabulary): bibxml for HTML5 REC missing editor

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 05:14:42 -0000

#278: bibxml for HTML5 REC missing editor

 http://xml2rfc.ietf.org/public/rfc/bibxml4/reference.W3C.REC-
 html5-20141028.xml is missing Ian Hickson as an editor, even though he is
 listed as such on http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/

-- 
----------------------------+-------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect          |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium          |  Milestone:
Component:  vocabulary      |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                  |
----------------------------+-------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/278>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 14:26:18 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 The same is true for <http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/rfc2629xslt/w3c-
 references.html#ref-REC-html5-20141028>, which implies that it's a problem
 in the W3C's publication database (tr.rdf) from where this is generated.

-- 
-----------------------------+-------------------
Resolution:                  |   Keywords:
-----------------------------+-------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/278#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 12:37:16 -0000

In the meantime the W3C pub database has been fixed; dunno when this will
 be reflected in the bibxml files over here.

 In doubt, use the updated info in
 <http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/rfc2629xslt/w3c-references.html#ref-REC-
 html5-20141028>

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/278#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 13:19:11 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 auto-fixed after W3C database was fixed

-- 
-----------------------------+--------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
      Type:  defect          |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium          |  Milestone:
 Component:  vocabulary      |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed           |   Keywords:
-----------------------------+--------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/278#comment:3>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>