Subject: [xml2rfc] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-iab-xml2rfcv2-00.txt

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 08:44:56 +0100

Hi there,

see below -- this draft replaces draft-reschke-xml2rfc.

Best regards, Julian

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-xml2rfcv2-00.txt
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 13:06:28 -0800
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
  This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working 
Group of the IETF.

         Title           : The 'XML2RFC' version 2 Vocabulary
         Author          : Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-iab-xml2rfcv2-00.txt
	Pages           : 66
	Date            : 2015-01-07

Abstract:
    This document defines the 'XML2RFC' version 2 vocabulary; an XML-
    based language used for writing RFCs and Internet-Drafts.

    Version 2 represents the current state of the vocabulary (as
    implemented by several tools and as used by the RFC Editor) around
    2014.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

    Discussion of this draft takes place on the XML2RFC mailing list
    ([email-masked]), which has its home page at
    <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xml2rfc>.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-xml2rfcv2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-xml2rfcv2-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 08:13:34 +1300

So, I understand why this work is not in the IETF stream.

I don't quite understand why it's in the IAB stream. Somehow it feels
more like the Independent Submission stream.  It's a community thing,
not an Architecture thing. I'm not sure the IAB should spend any
cycles on it.

Regards
   Brian

On 12/01/2015 20:44, Julian Reschke wrote:
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
>  This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working Group of the IETF.
> 
> rfc-interest mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest
>