Subject: [xml2rfc] #283 (Version 2 cli): ability to suppress quotation marks around ref title

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 23:44:54 -0000

#283: ability to suppress quotation marks around ref title

 We'd like the ability to create a reference that doesn't have quotation
 marks around its title. (xml2rfc can't be used to create the exact
 reference below b/c the output always has quotation marks around the title
 element.)

 From RFC 7322:
 {{{
 4.8.6.5.  Referencing Errata

  The following format is required when a reference to an erratum
  report is necessary:

     [ErrNumber]  RFC Errata, Erratum ID number, RFC number.

     [Err1912]  RFC Errata, Erratum ID 1912, RFC 2978.
 }}}

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement      |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/283>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 12:38:54 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * priority:  medium => major

-- 
------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  enhancement      |     Status:  new
  Priority:  major            |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                   |   Keywords:
------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/283#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 21:06:20 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 I've started looking at this, but it needs changes to the schema.  I've
 started a conversation to determine a good way of handling this; as soon
 as I have a proposed schema change, I'll implement.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/283#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>