Subject: [xml2rfc] #284 (Version 2 cli): Add a switch to skip network access

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 11:26:07 -0000

#284: Add a switch to skip network access

 For most documents, the time to do the actual processing of xml to txt or
 html is quite small compared to the time it takes to access reference
 files located on the network.

 Add a switch to skip reference lookup on the net, relying entirely on
 what's in the cache.

 This probably also should result in a warning that the cache content is
 old, if it's more than X (7?) days since it was checked against the
 network locations.  This in turn requires verifying and touching the cache
 files when running with network access (or saving cache file verification
 timestamps in some other manner).

-- 
----------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement           |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium                |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli         |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                        |
----------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/284>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>