Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #247 (Version 2 cli): &rfc.number; yields "XXXX" no matter what

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 16:45:38 -0000

#247: &rfc.number; yields "XXXX" no matter what

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * cc: [email-masked] (added)

Comment:

 Looks like a good catch by Tony, but I still can't reproduce it.  Maybe
 I'm not inserting &nbhy; in the right place; or it could be that the
 version of lxml I'm using handles validation better.  Advice on exactly
 where in the sample source (or reference ??) to insert &nbhy; would be
 appreciated, also the version of lxml for which this can be seen.

-- 
------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
  Priority:  major            |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                   |   Keywords:
------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/247#comment:8>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>