Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #273 (Version 2 cli): Author's Address Section Appearing in TOC

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 19:18:12 -0000

#273: Author's Address Section Appearing in TOC

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [1775]:

 Changed the handling of rfcedstyle so as to include the Authors' Addresses
 section in the TOC.  Fixes issue #273.

-- 
---------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  enhancement         |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  major               |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli       |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed               |   Keywords:
---------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/273#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>