Subject: [xml2rfc] #288 (Version 2 cli txt): PDF/A is split apart on /

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 22:18:48 -0000

#288: PDF/A is split apart on /

 see draft-hansen-rfc-use-of-pdf-06 section 2.1.7 paragraph 2.

 {{{
    In addition, the PDF/A standards mandate the embedding of fonts.
    Preferably, the software generating the files would produce PDF/
    A-conforming files directly, thus ensuring that all glyphs include
    Unicode mappings and embedded fonts from the outset.
 }}}

 The "PDF/A-conforming" should not be split on the "/"

-- 
-------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]       |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect             |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium             |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli txt  |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                     |
-------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/288>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>