Subject: [xml2rfc] New xml2rfc release: 2.4.9

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 20:35:30 +0100

This announces the release of xml2rfc version 2.4.9, available for download
from:

   http://pypi.python.org/pypi/xml2rfc

This release addresses a number of issues which has been marked as
major by the RFC Editor, some other smaller fixes, and also includes
a patch from Martin Thompson to render the ToC with sublevel indentation
instead of as a flat list for html output.

For full details on all tickets, there's always the issue tracker:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/report/.  An excerpt
from the changelog is available below.

Best regards,

	Henrik

--------

Release notes: 

xml2rfc (2.4.9) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Applied a patch from Martin Thompson to render the ToC with sublevel 
    indentation, instead of as a flat list, for html output, and updated the 
    html regression test masters to match.

  * Added a --no-headers switch, valid only for paginated text.  
    Specifying this omits the output of headers and footers, but retains form 
    feed and top-of-page line padding.

  * Consistently use utf-8 as output encoding.  As long as all content is 
    forced to be ascii, this doesn't change anything; if we permit non-ascii 
    content, this ensures it's utf-8 encoded.

  * Issue a warning for input containing tab characters, and expand to 8, 
    not 4 characters.  Fixes issue #276.

  * Added 'i.e.' as a non-sentence-ending string.  Added a test for some 
    abbreviations, including 'i.e.'.  Fixes issue #115

  * Changed the handling of rfcedstyle so as to include the Authors' 
    Addresses section in the TOC.  Fixes issue #273.

  * Added the ability to create unnumbered sections by using the attribute 
    numbered="no" on the section element, with the constraints specified in 
    draft-hoffman-xml2rfc-15.  Fixes issue #105.

  * In the front page top right-hand matter, don't keep the blank line 
    between authors and date that would otherwise be used for authors without 
    affiliation.  Fixes issue #272.

  * Rewrote the network access code to use the requests package instead of 
    urllib.  Added cache cleaning to the tox test actions.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  28 Feb 2015 10:27:05 -0100