Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #283 (Version 2 cli): ability to suppress quotation marks around ref title

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 17:44:45 -0000

#283: ability to suppress quotation marks around ref title

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [1819]:

 Added the attribute quote-title (default: true) to schema and writers, and
 updated the tests accordingly.  Fixes issue #283.

-- 
------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  enhancement      |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  major            |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed            |   Keywords:
------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/283#comment:3>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>