Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #284 (Version 2 cli): Add a switch to skip network access

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 18:00:43 -0000

#284: Add a switch to skip network access

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [1806]:

 Added a switch --no-network to turn off all attempts to use the network to
 resolve references.  When using this, processing will fail if the
 references required by the source file aren't available in the file cache.
 Also added code to refresh cached content if it's older than 14 days.
 Modified some tests to suit.  This closes issues #275 and #284.

-- 
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  enhancement           |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium                |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli         |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed                 |   Keywords:
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/284#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>