Subject: [xml2rfc] #286 (Version 2 cli): No output with missing month in date

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 14:58:56 -0000

#286: No output with missing month in date

 When date does not contain a month parameter the xml2rfc tool does the
 following:

 When using frames the following is output:

 The file is not there -- check for error messages or you may have clicked
 reload

 When using windows nothing is output.

 When writing to a file and empty file is created.

-- 
--------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                    |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium                    |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli             |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                            |
--------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/286>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>