Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #247 (Version 2 cli): &rfc.number; yields "XXXX" no matter what

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 21:42:03 -0000

#247: &rfc.number; yields "XXXX" no matter what

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => worksforme

Comment:

 This was finally traced down to a library problem.  Upgrading pip, then
 upgrading the requirements fixed this.

-- 
------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  major            |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  worksforme       |   Keywords:
------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/247#comment:9>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>