Subject: [xml2rfc] New xml2rfc release: 2.4.12

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 19:40:51 +0200

Corrected release notes, now including release notes ,:-)

Hi,

This announces the release of xml2rfc version 2.4.12, available for download
from:

   http://pypi.python.org/pypi/xml2rfc

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.4.12) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Modified the nroff table output for PI subcompact=yes so as to produce 
    a list, rather than a paragraph of run-together list entries.  Fixes issue 
    #287.

  * Fixed a bug where a local variable would not always be set.

  * Fixed the bug in 2.4.11 where xml2rfc wouldn't fetch references.

  * Changed the cachetest so it exposes the bug found in 2.4.10 where 
    reference resulution would fail without even attempting network access.

For full details on all tickets, there's always the issue tracker:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/report/.

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)