Subject: [xml2rfc] #290 (Version 2 cli): URI don't add up

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 17:04:59 -0000

#290: URI don't add up

 So I have this 80-page draft,
 https://gist.githubusercontent.com/miekg/0251f3e28652fa603a51/raw/7e0a7028506f7d2948e4ad3091f533711bf5f2a4/learninggo.txt

 actually this is a book, but I'm testing my conversion to xml2rfc. And the
 URI section has:

 {{{
 9.2.  URIs

    [1] http://golang.org/doc/

    [2] fig/array-vs-slice.png

    [3] fig/stack.png

    [4] fig/reflection.png

    [5] https://www.debian.org
 }}}

 However the book has URI going up to 7:

 {{{
    o  "len(array) == cap(array) == m"

                           fig/array-vs-slice.png

                           Array versus slice [7]

                     Figure 1: An array versus a slice.

    Given an array, or another slice, a new slice is created via
 }}}

 I tried to make a shorter example that has the same defect, but I failed.
 Maybe someone more familiar with the xml2rfc code can comment before I try
 that.

-- 
---------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]   |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect         |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium         |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli  |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                 |
---------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/290>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>