Subject: [xml2rfc] New xml2rfc release: 2.5.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 11:36:30 -0700

Hi,

This announces the release of xml2rfc version 2.5.0, available for download
from:

   http://pypi.python.org/pypi/xml2rfc

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.5.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  This release uses different installation settings than previous releases,
  which should make installation under MS Window easier.  It also contains
  a few bugfixes.  For details, see below:

  * Applied patches from [email-masked]: Render <eref target='uri'> 
    without text as inline <uri>.  Fixes issue #234.

  * Changed setup.py to use the entry_points option instead of the scripts 
    option, in order to work better on mswin systems.  Fixes issue #291.

  * Made the reference sorting when using symrefs=yes and sortrefs=yes 
    case-insensitive by mapping the reference keys to lowercase.  This is 
    correct for ASCII keys but not necessarily for non-ASCII keys, depending on 
    locale.  Fixes issue #295 (for now).

  * Changed the path through reference resolution so that too old cached
    references will be updated in the same block where it was discovered that
    they were too old, rather than (erroneously) relying on this happening on
    a later attempt.

  * Set things up so that the processing instrunction dictionary isn't shared
    between the index-building and the document-building runs, which they were
   earlier, with the result that pi values could be different at the start of
    the document-building than they should have been.  Fixes issue #292.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  12 May 2015 13:03:33 -0700

For full details on all tickets, there's always the issue tracker:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/report/.

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)