Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #281 (Version 2 cli): xml2rfc reference library screws up my real name

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 11:33:19 -0000

#281: xml2rfc reference library screws up my real name

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid

Comment:

 I have discovered the reason for this problem. My user account was
 configured with an «ASCII SHORTNAME» value of "tore" at
 https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/profile/. After removing this,
 everything now looks OK. I am therefore closing this ticket as invalid.

 Tore

-- 
--------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                   |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium                   |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli            |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  invalid                  |   Keywords:
--------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/281#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>