Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #234 (Version 2 cli): broken output for <eref target=""/>

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 16:16:01 -0000

#234: broken output for <eref target=""/>

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 It also seems that the current broken behavior causes the production
 center to remove the <eref> elements.

-- 
------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                 |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium                 |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli          |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                         |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/234#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 17:59:30 -0000

Attached patches for raw text and HTML formatters, implementing sane
 behavior for eref without text content.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/234#comment:3>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 18:14:15 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [1941]:

 Applied patches from [email-masked]: Render <eref target='uri'>
 without text as inline <uri>.

-- 
------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                 |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium                 |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli          |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed                  |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/234#comment:4>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 16:16:37 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 fixed version1 in [1950] for HTML output. Applied patches from
 [email-masked] to make HTML output compatible with text output.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/234#comment:5>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>