Subject: [xml2rfc] #300 (Version 2 cli): suggest running `xml2rfc --clear-cache` if there is a reference problem

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 20:44:17 -0000

#300: suggest running `xml2rfc --clear-cache` if there is a reference problem

 Occasionally the xml2rfc cache
 [https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/xml2rfc/8WuuWIfHBA5unq0NU21W5piaXsU
 gets in a bad state] and/or
 [https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/xml2rfc/kTS7AFcOHjMH5bt6pKEXXDiEYaY
 a reference is broken].  If there is an error related to dealing with a
 downloaded reference, it would be nice if xml2rfc suggested running
 `xml2rfc --clear-cache` to the user.

 (I'm using xml2rfc v2.5.0)

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement      |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/300>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>