Subject: [xml2rfc] refs for 7115, for example

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 09:16:37 +0900

i rsync from rsync.tools.ietf.org::xml2rfc.bibxml/bibxml.  i seem to
have no refs for rfc7115, for example.  clue bat, please.

randy

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 22:13:05 -0400

> have no refs for rfc7115, for example.  clue bat, please.

I don't know.
http://xml2rfc.ietf.org/public/rfc/bibxml/reference.RFC.7115.xml appears
to be alive and well.

    Tony Hansen

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 11:44:00 +0900

xml2rfc draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-ops.xml --html --text
Parsing file draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-ops.xml
ERROR: Unable to parse the XML document: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-ops.xml
 draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-ops.xml: Line 376: Unable to resolve external request: "reference.RFC.7115"
make: *** [all] Error 1

document appended.  it passes fenron's validator.  i am just being
blind.

and is there a current macintosh binary?

randy

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 11:48:12 +0900

sorry, did not intend to post largish file to whole list

randy

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 09:23:04 -0400

Randy, I used the xml2rfc.ietf.org website to run xml2rfc and everything
worked fine there.

There might be a problem with the cache of your local version.

    Tony

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 03:07:40 +0900

> Randy, I used the xml2rfc.ietf.org website to run xml2rfc and everything

i did that.  and fenron's validator.  but still going nuts here

ryuu.psg.com:/Users/randy> find refs -name *7115* -exec ls -lg {} \;
-rw-rw-r--  1 staff  666 May 23  2014 refs/rfc/bibxml/rdf/item.RFC.7115.rdf
-r--rw-r--  1 staff  848 May 23  2014 refs/rfc/bibxml/reference.RFC.7115.xml

> There might be a problem with the cache of your local version.

cache?  how do i clear?

randy

---

From: Richard Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 14:09:34 -0400

>> There might be a problem with the cache of your local version.

xml2rfc -C

-Richard

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 03:13:34 +0900

>>> There might be a problem with the cache of your local version.

yay!  thank you.  thank you.  thank you.  thank you.  

randy