Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #239 (Version 2 cli txt): TypeError when source is None

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 13:51:44 -0000

#239: TypeError when source is None

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 A fix was applied to this which returned an empty string if the item is
 not present.

-- 
--------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]     |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect             |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium             |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli txt  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed              |   Keywords:
--------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/239#comment:3>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>