Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #226 (Version 2 cli txt): xref generation failure for text output

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 13:43:09 -0000

#226: xref generation failure for text output

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [2011]:

 Fix #226 -  Check to see if there is text, and do the right thing if there
 isn't.

 The HTML version seems to be producing adequate results.  It does an <a>
 element around an empty piece of text.  That is what was asked for.

-- 
------------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                 |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium                 |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli txt      |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed                  |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/226#comment:3>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>