Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #290 (Version 2 cli): URI don't add up

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 16:21:58 -0000

#290: URI don't add up

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [2013]:

 Fix #290
 Fixes include - correcting code to deal with the difference in unicode
 strings on Python 2.7 vs Python 3.4
 Build the abstract when doing the indexing pass so that any references in
 it will be included both times through
 Add the start of a unicode test file.

-- 
----------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]   |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect         |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium         |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed          |   Keywords:
----------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/290#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>