Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #267 (Version 2 cli): Infinite loop when word-joiner is present

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 22:34:31 -0000

#267: Infinite loop when word-joiner is present

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Infinite "WARNING: Illegal character replaced in string:" as described
 above. Seems to be caused by one tab placed in this line in the attached
 XML file:

 {{{
 192 bits for SHA-256,    256 bits for
 }}}
 where that is
 {{{
 192 bits for SHA-256,<space><tab>256 bits for
 }}}

 using version 2.5.0

-- 
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium                |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli         |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                        |   Keywords:
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/267#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>