Subject: [xml2rfc] #302 (Version 2 cli): private="yes" still shows "Expires" in footer

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 11:24:07 -0000

#302: private="yes" still shows "Expires" in footer

 When using

 {{{<rfc private="yes">}}} the Expires: in the top block is gone, but it
 still show in the center footer of each page.

 The following (untested) patch should fix this:
 {{{
 % diff -u writers/paginated_txt.py.orig writers/paginated_txt.py
 --- writers/paginated_txt.py.orig       2015-09-19 12:12:47.891087542
 +0100
 +++ writers/paginated_txt.py    2015-09-19 12:12:59.931087168 +0100
 @@ -184,7 +184,7 @@
              self.left_footer = '%s & %s' % (surnames[0], surnames[1],)
          elif len(surnames) > 2:
              self.left_footer = '%s, et al.' % surnames[0]
 -        if self.draft:
 +        if self.draft and not self.pis['private']:
              self.center_footer = 'Expires %s' % self.expire_string
          else:
              self.center_footer = self.boilerplate.get(
 }}}

-- 
---------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]   |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect         |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium         |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli  |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                 |
---------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/302>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>