Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #266 (Version 2 gui): Cross references in appendix to appendices produce "Appendix" twice

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 07:58:54 -0000

#266: Cross references in appendix to appendices produce "Appendix" twice

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 I tried to check this and it did not occur with the current version.  I
 think I fixed this a while ago when I was dealing with issues of items not
 being reset on when doing pass number two of indexing.

 Note - the attached file appears to be invalid as it has a comment inside
 of a tag structure.  This does not parse, but it is possible it is legal
 xml.

-- 
--------------------------------+--------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
      Type:  defect             |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium             |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 gui      |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed              |   Keywords:
--------------------------------+--------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/266#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>