Subject: [xml2rfc] New xml2rfc release: 2.5.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 12:00:23 -0700

Hi,

This announces the release of xml2rfc version 2.5.1, available for download
from:

   http://pypi.python.org/pypi/xml2rfc

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.5.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a bugfix maintenance release.

  * Handled a situation where xml2rfc could crash if no source file name
    was available.

  From [email-masked]:
  * Modified some tests to match Jim's recent changes

  From [email-masked]:

  * Add the valid versions of the text files for the unicode test file.

  * Fixes URIs which didn't add up.  This includes correcting code to deal
    with the difference in unicode strings on Python 2.7 vs Python 3.4.  Build
    the abstract when doing the indexing pass so that any references in it
    will be included both times through Add the start of a unicode test file.
    Fixes issue #290

  * Fixed an xref generation failure: Check to see if there is text, and do
    the right thing if there isn't.  The HTML version seems to be producing
    adequate results.  It does an <a> element around an empty piece of text.
    That is what was asked for.  Fixes issue #226.

  * Fixed an exception on out-of-date dates.  1.  We make it an error instead
    of a warning to have an incomplete and not this year date.  2.  We catch
    the type exception and continue.  Fixes issue #285

  * Replaced the space between the series info and the series value with a
    non-breaking space.  Changed any slashes in the series value so that there
    is a non-breaking zero width space following it.  If a URL is placed in
    the series value, then it is still not going to do correct breaking on
    this.  However this is not something that people should do.  Fixes issue
    #296

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  19 Oct 2015 18:54:31 +0000

For full details on all tickets, there's always the issue tracker:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/report/.

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)