Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #279 (Version 2 cli html): <div id='foo'/> and <p/> are invalid HTML

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 01:38:18 -0000

#279: <div id='foo'/> and <p/> are invalid HTML

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Need to find out why build 628 did an explicit change from emitting HTML
 to emitting XHTML.

 Fix to to change the output method from xml to html in the tostring
 function (in _serialize)

-- 
---------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]        |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect              |     Status:  new
  Priority:  major               |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli html  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                      |   Keywords:
---------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/279#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 07:48:20 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 After discussion with Henrik - decided to make the change.  Checked in the
 personal/schaad branch.

-- 
---------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]        |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect              |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  major               |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli html  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed               |   Keywords:
---------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/279#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>