Subject: [xml2rfc] one of those "how do I do it"-questions

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 10:54:13 +0800

Folks,

I'm in the process to convert an "old" document to xml, creating a
bis document.

I want to come as close as possible to the original, even in details.

In the document I have for exmple:

    Context:

       -  LSR.  The LSR handling the event.

       -  FEC.  The FEC for which a label was requested.

To create the "-" I currently use "list style"format -  ">

Works OK, but gives me a waring, is there another way of doing it?
If there is not, for the time being I can live with the warning.

/Loa

PS

How much effort would it be to create a style="hyphen" or a
"style="format %-" ??

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64