Subject: [xml2rfc] #309 (Version 2 cli): Broken formatting for URI reference

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 18:57:08 -0000

#309: Broken formatting for URI reference

 The following XML code:

          <reference anchor="IANA-Protocol-Registry"
 target="http://www.iana.org/protocols">
             <front>
                <title>IANA Protocol Registry</title>
                <author/>
                <date/>
             </front>
          </reference>

 should generate a reference to the URI in the references section. However,
 for HTML formatting, things get mixed up and the resulting formatting
 looks wrong. See attached screen shot for reference.

-- 
---------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect               |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium               |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli        |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                       |
---------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/309>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 19:03:55 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 This might be a duplicate of #307.

-- 
----------------------------------+----------------------------------
Resolution:                       |   Keywords:
----------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/309#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>