Subject: [xml2rfc] #311 (Version 2 cli): ability to suppress author org on first page

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2016 23:21:46 -0000

#311: ability to suppress author org on first page

 Desired output: author is listed without an organization on the front
 page, but listed with organization in the Authors' Addresses

 Example: RFC 5902

 'Each author's name SHOULD be listed without an organization.'
 from guidance from the IAB regarding IAB stream documents (https://www
 .rfc-editor.org/materials/iab-format.txt).

 Current output:
 {{{
 Internet Architecture Board (IAB)                              R. Barnes
 Request for Comments: 7754                                       Mozilla
 Category: Informational                                        A. Cooper
 ISSN: 2070-1721                                                    Cisco
                                                               O. Kolkman
                                                         Internet Society
                                                                D. Thaler
                                                                Microsoft
                                                              E. Nordmark
                                                                   Arista
                                                            February 2016
 }}}

 Desired output:
 {{{
 Internet Architecture Board (IAB)                              R. Barnes
 Request for Comments: 7754                                     A. Cooper
 Category: Informational                                       O. Kolkman
 ISSN: 2070-1721                                                D. Thaler
                                                              E. Nordmark
                                                            February 2016

 [and Authors' Addresses does list the organizations]
 }}}

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement      |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/311>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>