Subject: [xml2rfc] #313 (Version 2 cli): align support for section/numbered with v3 draft

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 09:40:06 -0000

#313: align support for section/numbered with v3 draft

 The current version contains support for values "no" and "yes", while the
 V3 spec defines "false" and "true". The RFC production center currently
 produces specs that use the former values and which will be invalid with
 respect to the new grammar.

 It would be good to either allow "true" and "false" as well, so that the
 RFC production center can start to use this.

-- 
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                 |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium                 |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli          |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/313>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>