Subject: [xml2rfc] #308 (Version 2 cli): Wrong links for <eref/> elements

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 18:52:34 -0000

#308: Wrong links for <eref/> elements

 https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-registries-00 has a "Notes to
 Readers" section at the start. The links in there are supposed to be links
 to URIs, the XML source looks like this:

 <t>Please discuss this draft on the <eref
 target="https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss">apps-discuss
 mailing list</eref>.</t>
 <t>Online access to all versions and files is available on <eref
 target="https://github.com/dret/I-D/tree/master/registries">GitHub</eref>.</t>

 However, the generated HTML links to the bibliography rather than to the
 specified URIs.

-- 
---------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect               |     Status:  new
 Priority:  critical             |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli        |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                       |
---------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/308>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>