Subject: [xml2rfc] #312 (Version 2 gui): update index.html wrt RFC 7749

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 13:35:30 -0000

#312: update index.html wrt RFC 7749

 Update the front page wrt RFC 7749 (now obsoleting RFC 2629).

-- 
-----------------------------------+-------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
     Type:  task                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium                 |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 gui          |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+-------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/312>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 16:26:18 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
------------------------------------+--------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
      Type:  task                   |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium                 |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 gui          |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed                  |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+--------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/312#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>