Subject: [xml2rfc] #314 (Version 2 cli txt): xml2rfc (lastest version) crashes

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 02:22:44 -0000

#314: xml2rfc (lastest version) crashes

 Using latest version (pip install --upgrade xml2rfc) on Mac OS:

 xml2rfc draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-07.xml -o draft-ietf-netconf-
 zerotouch-07.txt --text
 Parsing file draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-07.xml
 WARNING: Parsing Error: Malformed declaration expecting version, line 1,
 column 6
 python(69788,0x7fff77d26300) malloc: *** error for object 0x7fd7838624ee:
 pointer being freed was not allocated
 *** set a breakpoint in malloc_error_break to debug

-- 
---------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect               |     Status:  new
 Priority:  blocker              |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli txt    |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                       |
---------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/314>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 02:31:58 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid

Comment:

 My mistake, I had a typo on line #1 of my XML file.

-- 
----------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect               |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  blocker              |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli txt    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  invalid              |   Keywords:
----------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/314#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>