Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #288 (Version 2 cli txt): PDF/A is split apart on /

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2016 12:36:32 -0000

#288: PDF/A is split apart on /

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Code now exists to look for specific patterns and automatically put in the
 necessary zero width non-breaking space commands.  There is an array of
 strings at the end of util.py that will checked for.  The current list
 contains a set of PDF/ strings that I found as breaking going through the
 test document as well as S/MIME and one long test string.

 The pattern matches <text>(/<text>)+ thus if presented with PDF/A/3 it
 will not notice that PDF/A needs to be modified even if it is in the list.
 If this is desired behavior then a larger change will be necessary.

 I expect that the RFC editor will need to provide a fuller list of strings
 to be tested for.

-- 
--------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]       |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect             |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium             |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli txt  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed              |   Keywords:
--------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/288#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>