Subject: [xml2rfc] #316 (Version 2 cli): section/@toc=include broken

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 06:38:20 -0000

#316: section/@toc=include broken

 The Python processor fails to honor @toc=include. See attached files
 (sample input, plus TCL and Python output).

-- 
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                 |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium                 |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli          |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/316>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 06:41:20 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * version:  2.4.x => 2.5.x

-- 
------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                 |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium                 |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli          |    Version:  2.5.x
Resolution:                         |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/316#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>