Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #303 (Version 2 cli): ability to turn multiple-initials PI on and off

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2016 12:31:48 -0000

#303: ability to turn multiple-initials PI on and off

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  reopened => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 I have check into my tree a new version of this.  It looks for the PI as
 the first element in the author and will use that for determining the
 correct behavior.

 There is no global default behavior, it is strictly on the containing
 author so that per author behavior will be respected.

-- 
------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  major            |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed            |   Keywords:
------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/303#comment:8>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>