Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #267 (Version 2 cli): Infinite loop when word-joiner is present

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2016 12:43:49 -0000

#267: Infinite loop when word-joiner is present

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 We now correctly deal with both the word joiner and the tab in the middle
 of a CDATA string.  In both cases they are modified and we can continue
 the processing

-- 
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium                |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli         |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed                 |   Keywords:
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/267#comment:3>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>