Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #307 (Version 2 cli): If there are no authors, references in HTML are badly formatted

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2016 16:08:05 -0000

#307: If there are no authors, references in HTML are badly formatted

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Dup with #309

 Pulled in suggested patch

-- 
---------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                    |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium                    |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli             |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed                     |   Keywords:
---------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/307#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>