Subject: [xml2rfc] #318 (Version 2 cli): Bug in the online XML2RFC HTML output

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 21:38:47 -0000

#318: Bug in the online XML2RFC HTML output

 I have an XML2RFC XML file which produces incorrect HTML using the
 online XML2RFC tool.

 To reproduce it:

 1. Create an empty directory.
 2. In that directory, obtain these files from a Subversion repository:
         $ svn co -r 5437 http://svn.resiprocate.org/rep/ietf-drafts/worley
    or, obtain the attached file.
 3. Put worley/draft-worley-alert-info-fsm-02.xml through
    http://xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org/ to generate
    draft-worley-alert-info-fsm-02.{txt,html} (replacing the files that
    you have checked out)

 Examine section 2 of draft-worley-alert-info-fsm-02.txt:  It shows text
 properly interspersed with a sequence of figures.
 Examine section 2 of draft-worley-alert-info-fsm-02.html:  The text is
 not properly interspersed with the figures.

-- 
--------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect              |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium              |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli       |    Version:  2.5.x
 Keywords:                      |
--------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/318>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>