Subject: [xml2rfc] Problem with citation libraries

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 10:51:58 +0200

Hi,
I have a problem with the references libraries used by xml2rfc.
Since they're now fetched while formatting, they usually Just Work - but
I have some problems.

I fetched bibxml4 manually, and found the following references there:

reference.W3C.WD-mediacapture-streams-20120628.xml
reference.W3C.WD-mediacapture-streams-20130516.xml
reference.W3C.WD-mediacapture-streams-20130903.xml
reference.W3C.WD-mediacapture-streams-20150212.xml
reference.W3C.WD-mediacapture-streams-20150414.xml

But the newest WD for mediacapture-streams shoud be 19 May 2016, as
visible at https://www.w3.org/TR/mediacapture-streams/

(we're now using Echidna, so WD publication is automatic every time a
new editors' draft is pushed)

Who owns this problem?

Harald

---

From: "HANSEN, TONY L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 18:08:33 +0000

Harald, that doc moved from being a WD to a CR, so look for

       reference.W3C.CR-mediacapture-streams-20160519.xml

“CR-mediacapture-streams-20160519” is W3C’s official name for this version.

	Tony Hansen

PS. Both Henrik and I watch over this set of tools.

On 6/24/16, 4:51 AM, "xml2rfc on behalf of Harald Alvestrand" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

Hi,

Who owns this problem?

Harald

_______________________________________________
xml2rfc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xml2rfc

---

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 07:51:22 +0200

Hmm.... we published a couple of wd after the cr. But the cr reference will do.

Den 25. juni 2016 20:08:33 CEST, skrev "HANSEN, TONY L" <[email-masked]>:
>On 6/24/16, 4:51 AM, "xml2rfc on behalf of Harald Alvestrand"
><[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:
>
>Hi,

-- 
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 09:56:14 +0200

On 2016-06-26 07:51, Harald Alvestrand wrote:
> ...

There is no current WD-mediacapture-streams* in 
<http://www.w3.org/2002/01/tr-automation/tr.rdf>, so the problem seems 
to be on the W3C side...

Best regards, Julian

---

From: "HANSEN, TONY L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 01:16:27 +0000

Given that the bibxml4 files are generated from the URL that Julian notes, I too will say that this issue is on the W3C side and not ours.

	Tony

On 6/26/16, 3:56 AM, "Julian Reschke" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Best regards, Julian