Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #36 (vocabulary): <email> cardinality

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 06:14:35 -0000

#36: <email> cardinality

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Looking at my collection of RFCs, this seems to be used now and then;

 rfc4844.unpg:   EMail: [email-masked], [email-masked]
 rfc4845.unpg:   EMail: [email-masked], [email-masked]
 rfc5741.unpg:   EMail: [email-masked], [email-masked]
 rfc6185.unpg:   EMail: [email-masked], [email-masked]
 rfc7269.unpg:   EMail: [email-masked], [email-masked]
 rfc7269.unpg:   EMail: [email-masked], [email-masked]
 rfc7445.unpg:   EMail: [email-masked], [email-masked]

-- 
------------------------------------+-----------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
      Type:  defect                 |     Status:  new
  Priority:  major                  |  Milestone:
 Component:  vocabulary             |    Version:
Resolution:                         |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+-----------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/36#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>