Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #140 (vocabulary): make <date/> optional

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 16:08:00 -0000

#140: make <date/> optional

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 It is now optional, see <https://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-iab-
 xml2rfc-03.html#element.front>.

-- 
------------------------------------+--------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
      Type:  enhancement            |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium                 |  Milestone:
 Component:  vocabulary             |    Version:  2.3.10
Resolution:  fixed                  |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+--------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/140#comment:3>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>