Subject: [xml2rfc] #321 (vocabulary): moving <seriesInfo> not needed

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 19:37:39 -0000

#321: moving <seriesInfo> not needed

 <seriesInfo> was moved into <front> so that it can be used for the
 document itself as well.

 Disadvantages:

 - we need a new set of citation libraries
 - or we need to clearly state what it means when it's present both under
 <reference> and <front>

 Proposal: restore v2 in that it's on <reference> and add it as direct
 child element of <rfc>.

-- 
-----------------------------------+-------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement            |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium                 |  Milestone:
Component:  vocabulary             |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+-------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/321>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>