Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #293 (Version 2 cli html): dubious HTML output for <xref>...</xref>

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 14:06:06 -0000

#293: dubious HTML output for <xref>...</xref>

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fix checked in on my tree.

 Change to match the behavior that is defined in the V3 HTML document.  If
 there is a child content of the xref then that is the only text that
 appears and it is in the <a> node.  If there is no child content then use
 the generated text in the document.

 Additionally tag the <a> node with 'class="xref"' so we can look at using
 the css in the future.

-- 
------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                 |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium                 |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli html     |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed                  |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/293#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>