Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #310 (Version 2 cli): section ordering: index placement

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 15:47:03 -0000

#310: section ordering: index placement

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in my repro.

 Add code to emit sections in two sections, numbered and un-numbered,
 separately.  Then emit the numbered appendixes, the index, the unnumbered
 appendixes, cref items, authors at the end of the document.

-- 
------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect           |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed            |   Keywords:
------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/310#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>