Subject: [xml2rfc] tombstone links to xml2rfc-xxe

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 21:31:00 +0100

The github site where xml2rfc-xxe is now being maintained seems to be 
the Web's best kept secret. Everything still points to the 
code.google.com site, which has not been maintained since 2011.
Could I plead that someone with access to each of the sites below 
updates them to point to the github site?

https://code.google.com/archive/p/xml2rfc-xxe/
     Please make it clear that this site is no longer maintained and 
superseded by https://github.com/wkumari/xml2rfc-xxe/blob/master/README.md

Update (at least) the following resources, to point to github, not 
code.google.com :
     https://tools.ietf.org/ [doesn't mention xml2rfc-xxe any more]
     http://xml2rfc.ietf.org/xml2rfcFAQ.html
     https://www.rfc-editor.org/pubprocess/tools/
     https://www.openhub.net/p/xml2rfc-xxe

I am assuming that the github site /is/ actually where the latest code 
is (of course there might be another site that's an even better kept 
secret). Once someone confirms I'm right, I will try to raise tickets to 
get at least some of these sites changed.

Bob

-- 
________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe                               http://bobbriscoe.net/