Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #315 (Version 2 cli txt): Inconsistent indentation of lines

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 15:14:20 -0000

#315: Inconsistent indentation of lines

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Producing the text version generates the following:

 Parsing file bug_315.xml
 WARNING: artwork outdented 3 characters to avoid overrunning right margin
 around input line 610)
 WARNING: artwork outdented 3 characters to avoid overrunning right margin
 around input line 619)
 WARNING: artwork outdented 2 characters to avoid overrunning right margin
 around input line 628)
 Created file bug_315.txt

 This says that the lines are too long in three different artwork sections
 and thus they are being shifted left by the number of characters listed.
 This would cause the behavior described.  Either remove the left indents
 in general (or at least by 3 characters) or reword the lines so that the
 lines are shorter.

 Recommend - Won't Fix by design.

-- 
---------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect              |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium              |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli txt   |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                      |   Keywords:
---------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/315#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>