Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #240 (Version 2 cli): spurious commas in <reference

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 16:01:02 -0000

#240: spurious commas in <reference

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 I attempted to reproduce this with draft-ietf-json-rfc4627bis-10.xml which
 I obtained from the tracker.  I am not able to reproduce this with my
 local version of xml2rfc, I have checked in a number of fixes to
 references which have not been propagated so my best guess is that the fix
 is sitting waiting to be merged.

-- 
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium                |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli         |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed                 |   Keywords:
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/240#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>