Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #313 (Version 2 cli): align support for section/numbered with v3 draft

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 09:11:55 -0000

#313: align support for section/numbered with v3 draft

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [2247]:

 Add true and false as legal values for the attribute numbered on a
 section.xml

 Fixes issue #313

-- 
------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                 |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium                 |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli          |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed                  |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/313#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>